• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
What is the best comic for NTR?
I don't understand the question in my titles or from the others creators?

If you think about my comics, there are several episodes with NTR. From other creators, I don't know. Honestly, I don't read any other adult comics except Alan Ford, which is not an adult comic. It will "spoil" my ideas for future episodes or lead me to plagiarism. Because of that, I avoid looking at other creators' comics, not that I don't want it.

Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
I don't understand the question in my titles or from the others creators?

If you think about my comics, there are several episodes with NTR. From other creators, I don't know. Honestly, I don't read any other adult comics except Alan Ford, which is not an adult comic. It will "spoil" my ideas for future episodes or lead me to plagiarism. Because of that, I avoid looking at other creators' comics, not that I don't want it.
Sorry, I mean out of your comics

Reactions: DrZoroPlus

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
I think we are on different pages.

What i'm asking is which of your comics should I download that include NTR/Swinging/Sharing? :)
Sorry, I guess I'm tired (I'm working on Christmas Special Episodes ATM).
I don't know how many precisely episodes there are with NTR in my collections. The Connections Universe is enormous, and there are over 200 episodes, not including episodes before I created Connections Universe. There is no swinging, but there is sharing.

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
ok, after downloading all above files, this is all current files that exist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from the numbers seems there are huge episodes missing
DrZoroPlus i wish if you have time line for all your work like these timelines from different comics for example (not an insult, but all your work here is random so we can follow the correct story)

beside there are some episodes their images hasn't the correct numbers like this one for example
i just sort them by date some of them get correct series and others don't know if get corrected or not
on other sites almost all of them has same messy like here
do you have siterip or timeline to get your work by order?
1. Not all episodes are public, and because of that are missing a lot of episodes. I post one free episode monthly.
2. About the order of the pages, they are in perfect order, but I noticed that some MAC users had similar problems as yours. But if you are on Windows, try this:
Twitter_2.jpg
3. Timeline and family tree are in working progress, so I will post them here when they are finished.

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
DrZoroPlus great work man, if u could collect all ur renders and make a game with them ur work will get many players and supports, most of members her like games more than comics and iam one of them i'm just lucky and accidentally get in this thread, thx for ur hard work
About the game, first, sorry for not responding on time. I'm with high temperature and flu.

The first chapter is written, and it will take place in Tuscany. The only problem is that I wait for a friend to get free and help me with "decisions" and things like that—Mini-games etc. If I do it alone, the first chapter will be a kinetic novel. My knowledge of Python is very limited same as Game Development.

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
Connections Global Episode 1

- Includes recap from some previous episodes, highly recommended (In separate folder)

Q: What is Connections Global?

A: Nothing new, the same concept, just a new package. All seasons merged into one title. New chapters and characters are coming in the future, such as Japan, China, Spain & Latin America.

Enjoy & Have a Great Weekend!

Password 2021

20230119163840300.jpg

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Connections Global Episode 1 Google Drive

- Includes recap from some previous episodes, highly recommended (In separate folder)

Q: What is Connections Global?

A: Nothing new, the same concept, just a new package. All seasons merged into one title. New chapters and characters are coming in the future, such as Japan, China, Spain & Latin America.

Enjoy & Have a Great Weekend!

Password 2021

View attachment 2380685
Thanks for sharing!
My weekend just got better, I wish you the same.