DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
Hi, drzoroplus !! I really like what you do. The characters are well defined, beautiful, you are a perfect professional. Can you tell me what program you are using and where to download it from? Thank you very much!!
Hey, thank you! For creating characters, I use Blender and Honey select 1. &

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Tales From The Farm Episode 13 - F95Zone Exclusive! Enjoy!
There is info inside you can see the same post on my Patreon, which is open for everyone. Enjoy!

Google Drive

View attachment 1494340
I've just read your "the final push" message.

The problem is that comics... they simply don't sell. People here are looking for games - way much more than comics.

You already have the CGs, you already have the stories (milfs, boobs, incest: you could smash): just grab some of your stories and make a Ren'py kinetic novel out of them.
You could enter the Development/Dev help subforum and ask if anybody wants to do the coding for you.

Just think about it

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrZoroPlus

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Hello, Drzoroplus !! thanks for posting. Please put Tales from the farm 8 to 17. My favorite characters are: Amalia, Aida, Nera, Violeta, Lina, etc.
Dude, no offense, but just wait a little bit for all to be released for free. The man is doing that regularly. You already have all Tales from the Farm to episode 13 that just got posted 2 posts above your own. Or just support him on Patreon or Subscribestar and get all of them there.

Just sayin'.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: DrZoroPlus

florinseful

Nov 8, 2021
Dude, no offense, but just wait a little bit for all to be released for free. The man is doing that regularly. You already have all Tales from the Farm to episode 13 that just got posted 2 posts above your own. Or just support him on Patreon or Subscribestar and get all of them there.

Just sayin'.:)
Hello!! There is no upset, if I found all the episodes from 8 to 13 I would not have asked him to put them. I know he makes a great effort to make an episode, I admire him for that. If you know where I can find episodes 8-11 for free, please tell me !! Thanks!! A good day!!

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Hello!! There is no upset, if I found all the episodes from 8 to 13 I would not have asked him to put them. I know he makes a great effort to make an episode, I admire him for that. If you know where I can find episodes 8-11 for free, please tell me !! Thanks!! A good day!!
Maybe some of them are through his websites only. I have read them all. It's worth the 7$ per month to get almost all of them.

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
I asked mod one month before if he could move all updates in the main post, and there is still no answer.