DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
Hi DrZ, just an little suggestion/idea :

I think a character tree - who is related with & who knows who - would be great ;).

Anyway, Amelia is my favourite :giggle:
Thank you for your suggestion. I will do this when I have extra free time. Because I have zillions of characters in all these seasons will take a lot of time. But recently, with the start of Season Six, I started to do mini-episodes "The Interview," explaining who is who. With the next update here, we will post The Interview here with @Medievalo

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
Any chance on continuing with Violetta from TFtF and Nera? Those were my favourite Gilfs
Of course, when season 7 will start, it will be whole, like in the original script. That means that TFTF & Dangerous confessions will not be separated from season 7. But TFTF and Dangerous Confessions will continue with the stories from all previous seasons from 1 to 6 because many stories from seasons one and five are unfinished.

florinseful

Nov 8, 2021
Hi, drzoroplus !! I really like what you do. The characters are well defined, beautiful, you are a perfect professional. Can you tell me what program you are using and where to download it from? Thank you very much!!