Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Banner Official 4.jpg

Overview:
DrZoroPlus makes 3D comics using Honey Select and Blender. He focuses on making sexy old ladies (aka milfs) and creating exciting narratives.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Artist: DrZoroPlus - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mixed (up to 4K)
Pages: 3000+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Collection List:

Download: - -
Compressed: -

New Episodes:
Not in the links above

Thanks to Abhai for the compressed version

3.jpg 007_000005.jpg 20.jpg 22.jpg 033_20201016003937538.png 051_20201016164831233.jpg 55.jpg 62.jpg 83.jpg 90.jpg 97.jpg 20200928150622586.png 20210403134357597.jpg 20210404215349774.jpg 20210414133049998.jpg page - (18).jpg page - (19).jpg page - (49).jpg page - (50).jpg page - (57).jpg page - (64).jpg page - (90).jpg page - (107).jpg page - (110).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Medievalover

Modder
Oct 18, 2020
So, how much ntr in this one? And who's woman to cucked MC?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you should go for the series "Connections". The artist himself tagged it as NTR in one gallery I found, but I haven't checked that out.

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
Hey, guys DrZoroPlus here. First, thank you for uploading here Medievalover. Second, some of the content here is old, the quality of new episodes visually and writhing is much more improved.
At this moment, I'm in Season 6 of Connections, with a new plot and new characters. For now, I have four titles: Connections, Dangerous Confessions, Tales From The farm, and one more Dangerous Temptations is an exclusive title for loyal supporters (not connected to the main plot of the Connections). In September new title is coming, another spin-off from Connections: Tales From The Past.

Someone asked why the file is so big? I believe there is some pinup in that folder, and usually, when I do pinups, they are in 4k. Episodes from every title are not bigger than 290 MB.

Thank you again for the positive feedback from all of you. SO if you like what you see and you have possibilities, you can come and support me on my Patreon.

Peace!

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
does anyone have Connections Season 1-3, Dangerous Confessions All Ep, Beverly Season 1 & 2???
Season one is without captions, and it was experimental. Someday when I have time, maybe I will remaster s1. Beverly is part of Connections is not a separate title. She shows up in seasons two and three and some episodes of Tales from The farm.

Reactions: Hadgar

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
DrZoroPlus , first of all, I was not into gilfs, like at all, but what I have read here did catch my attention. I can't say that I am a fan of reading that the woman is in serious pain and him not stopping, but hey...can't have'em all.
Secondly, switching from english to italian is a little bit jarring to the eyes. Don't know if it's intentional or just a mix-up in the files. Hope this is not there in the latest episodes.
Thirdly, good job sir! You will have a new patron.

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
DrZoroPlus , first of all, I was not into gilfs, like at all, but what I have read here did catch my attention. I can't say that I am a fan of reading that the woman is in serious pain and him not stopping, but hey...can't have'em all.
Secondly, switching from english to italian is a little bit jarring to the eyes. Don't know if it's intentional or just a mix-up in the files. Hope this is not there in the latest episodes.
Thirdly, good job sir! You will have a new patron.
Thank you very much. As I said before, this here is old content. The only new episodes are Connections [Season 6] [Ep.1] & Dangerous Confessions Ep31.
I was still experimenting at that time with how to implement two languages on one page. I didn't want to do double pages with different languages. Tales From The Farm atm have 13 Episodes, episode 14 coming on 3rd September.
The story now takes place in Bavaria in season 6. The part of the story in The Tuscany is still not finished, and you will know why if you watch season 6 ( I will not talk about spoilers)

Edit: It is not added in the description, but at that time, about languages—the ideas were: one page to be in English and next on Italian with same captions as before.

The following text is copy-paste from my Patreon post to have an idea of what is "Connections"

Short History of Connections & Spin-offs

The idea first was to be erotic series, not with hardcore scenes. I don't know what changed my mind. The series was all in one. When I started to work on it was hard to execute because parts were too big.

The main plot is Connection now, the shrink part, the rural part, and one more piece, which you will read later about. At that time, I only had few supporters, Mortorious, James R, Vic M, and Fbanana.

Mortorious was one of them who started immediately to talk with me. We were talked a lot about it. I told him my idea and showed him parts of the first season and the second season. The script was fucking huge!

He gives me the best advice then, to cut the script in the parts, and then was the central part of Connections born in Season 2 and the spin-off Dangerous Confessions. Later he read the parts for the rural life and was born Tales From The Farm as the part of Connections.

There are two more parts in the series of Connections. One of them is Tales from The Past. In this part, you can see all these older ladies (Gilfs) in the younger version (Milfs) . This title is coming somewhere in September, and the last part is The Royals.

What is "The Royals"?

-In the Royals, stories are about the ancestors of all the main characters in Connections. Settings are set in the 16th century and early 20 century. This title will not be coming soon, but you can see one full independent story in the upcoming Dangerous Temptations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Since I know Patreon is shitty with incest, do I find the incest themed comics on Patreon or Subscribestar? don't want to pay for something that is not there

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
Since I know Patreon is shitty with incest, do I find the incest themed comics on Patreon or Subscribestar? don't want to pay for something that is not there
For some "sensitive" questions, I will answer only on direct messages only, Discord, or Twitter. Not on the posts.

Medievalover

Modder
Oct 18, 2020
DrZoroPlus Collection Completely Updated! (2021-08-29)

- Added Connections [Season 6] [Ep.2-3] F95Zone Exclusive!
- Added Dangerous Confessions [Ep.32] F95Zone Exclusive!

Stay tuned for the next "Dangerous Confessions [Episode 33]" which will be exclusively shared here! :)
Artist Links: DrZoroPlus - - - - -

Enjoy! :)

Medievalover

Modder
Oct 18, 2020
DrZoroPlus Collection Updated! (2021-09-08)

1416211_000000.jpg

- Added Dangerous Confessions [Ep.33] F95Zone Exclusive!

Artist Social Media: - - - - -

Enjoy! :)