• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
I'm still trying to figure that out and I'm not touching the walkthrought until I get it.
Just ran through it twice trying to save her but failed both times...best of luck to you but I'm breaking down and using the walkthrough next time.

S

sauceboss

Wrong opinion.

Its indeed Tracy.
Wrong, Eliana is the best girl. She has symmetrical features. Very beautiful face (out of all women she has the most feminine face), nice ass, nice tits (not too big not too small), and nice hips to ass ratio! Fite me!!!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
After playing it once I noticed several blatant typos. They seem to have skipped proof-reading completely this time.
It's still a great (albeit small) episode though, I absolutely love the new characters Ivy and Eliana and can't wait for chapter 2.

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
A patch modifies some of the code for the game (such as changing landlady to mom for example) or program you're using and to use the IC (incest content) patch, place the file in your "Game" folder. The game itself will read the data in the patch and display the text accordingly on your screen, so you won't have to open anything.
Thank you

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
you
A patch modifies some of the code for the game (such as changing landlady to mom for example) or program you're using and to use the IC (incest content) patch, place the file in your "Game" folder. The game itself will read the data in the patch and display the text accordingly on your screen, so you won't have to open anything.
use this

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I've been apprehensive of this, since it didn't sound like it'd be anything I'd be interested in from the pitch. But nothing happened in Ep1, so that's bad in the other direction... The scene at the end was amusing. I wonder if they'll include more cameos like that, or if that was just because there's barely anything else in the episode.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, took it for a test drive.

Needs incest patch. Otherwise, it's off to a good start I think! Not much sex yet though...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
to join in the debate in order to aquire scorn or likes..Tracy is the best..in DoD she starts off as someone you want to push off a bridge but she turns into perfection..and..she's very nicely rendered.

Reactions: OhWee and Paradisum
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes