VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

If you like the sequel then must be read this one too. Yeah I wrote read because there are not choices so it is a simply visual novel not a game. It is kind of a short expansion for the sequel. Tracy for main character was a good choice because I think she is more interesting than others in Dreams of Desire. Scenes fill holes in the original story or give a bonus meaning meanwhile we can meet new characters from new game of the dev. So well done.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JeremyCole300

Really good story with interesting characters. I really enjoyed the whole entering dreams and secret cult aspect of the game. It was kinda like watching a good mini tv series, the characters and scenes were well done too.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

madslegend

Great side story to an amazing game filling in a few gaps that shows just how desperate and saddened Tracy really was by losing her closest friends and wanting to protect her family.

- wish it wasn't so short and had animation but
    - The renders look cleaner and higher quality than main story
    - There is a rape scene with a girl that LOVES sex and ultimately enjoys the rape.......(still not sure how to feel about that one)

- and one thing to note, some scenes happen out of place so guessing thats's time jumps to remind us the DoD MC is still in this story doing his thing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Blowmebelow{BMB]

Cool thriller/suspense/fantasy story.Based on the tons of categories in the genre there were tons of sex scenes as well as sluttiness. Models were done good and were very likable but i wish they presented a bit of challenge to get under their skirts( i played the incest patch).Great visuals and good work on the tons of new costumes too which was very refreshing through the chapters.Great sex poses and had tons of my fav poses too.
    Thank You for the game \m/
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Catwashere

This game has rape in it and the tags did not warn me, It is no were near as good as the mean game and i say avoid it since it is not worth the time!
    Another thing is Ivy is one of the best looking characters ever and she is a slut and i don't like that.
    The main game is much better and i'll just say this game is a spin off and not part of the main story.
    It really is not part of the main story anyways since the MC/brother is having sex with the mom and Tracy and in the main game he works his way up to it, so by that alone this is like a spin off.

This is just my take on it and if you have no issue with rape and no issue with one of the best looking characters ever being a slut then you may like the game. I hated seeing Ivy being a slut damn she was sexy.

Art/renders 9.5/10
    Story 7/10 was a 4 but changed it!
    Sex 1/10
    Characters 7.5/10

Edited it from a 2 to a 3 star on 1/18/19
  6. 5.00 star(s)

troll822

Not as good as the original DoD but certainly worth the time. There is action and there is story. The renders are top notch as expected and the action hot and steamy.

While eagerly waiting the next game from the developer, this game would provide a welcome return to the DoD memories.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 353129

After the revolution that was the original Dreams of Desire for its high quality and possibly being the reference in this type of productions, Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories feels like a big disappointment.

First of all, clarify that Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories is not bad; In fact, it is a great fanservice, but little else.

Unfortunately, it feels like content that could have been added in a separate tab in the original, as an expansion.

Making him independent feels too conservative and with a story that all he does is mess up the original plot.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Sims4Adults

As a big fan of DoD, I'm a bit disappointed here. There's almost no decision-making, just a straightforward story that has little surprises if you've already played DoD. Of course: the graphics are as usual unbeatable high quality, sexy and detailed! But basically, it's nothing but a juxtaposition of pretty Adult 3D art. Not even animations have the devs built in. It's just a perfectly styled picture gallery!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Renbos

Great game, a little weird but great fun, you move between the dream world and the actual world, then things start to get quite interesting as the 2 worlds seem to become one and it becomes hard to distinguish between the two
  10. 1.00 star(s)

NathanielHammer

From bad to worse. Why you had to make a side story with the ugliest of the character? Frpm the possible finals u chosed the worst to make a sequal. Why didnt u make a pool for us to vote. RIP sequel. Is that bad when a dev go rogue after a hit .
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Paradisum

Since the very beginning of Dreams of Desire, that I am a hardcore fan of the character Tracy. With this being said, I was very happy to know that a project like this was made towards Tracy alone. I can't be grateful enough to the Dev, for it. I just hope we can see even more of Tracy in the future, her details like: full name, age, country, likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc...

Cheers!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

SlamJammin

Frankly I love DOD so much because of Mrs. Turner that if I get to see another sliver of a story with her in it, then I'm smitten. Tracy is beautiful and bisexual so that is another reason this get 5 stars. Yeah it's short but it fills in the gaps from the original story which is a cool concept. I just hope for actual animations in the future instead of frame jostling.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

I liked the extra scenes with LandLady wash machine ... hahaha

Excellent images like in the previous game, but I think that the developer should invest more in the animations of the scenes (than just keep repeating do not know 2 or 3 images).

They should do as in the games Milf City, Man of the House, FILF among others less known that already have animations in videos where it shows movements in several parts of the bodies of the personages, surely know that it is a difficult work, but with the equipment and the quality that the group has would be even more the icing on the cake!