VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
Nobody warned me in the DOD topic, about this topic being created here... :FeelsBadMan: Didn't know it was already posted here, was shocked really... :WutFace:

Thank you @Jack-O for warning me here:

This thread should be moved to the Dreams of Desire section, next to the holiday EP.

Reactions: Outrider and Krull
J

James Renton

Tracy was my favorite character in DoD, and one of the most important characters off-screen (besides my boi Marcus), so I'm looking forward to see what this develops into. Also I think there should be a spoiler warning in the thread because some of the story elements contained in this game might ruin some of the bigger twists in DoD.

Reactions: OhWee and Paradisum

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
OH MAMA, my girl is back.

Tell me its not some yuri garbage please.

EDIT: It was. Fucking fuck :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Paradisum

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can someone please explain what a patch is and what program can i use to open it
A patch modifies some of the code for the game (such as changing landlady to mom for example) or program you're using and to use the IC (incest content) patch, place the file in your "Game" folder. The game itself will read the data in the patch and display the text accordingly on your screen, so you won't have to open anything.

Reactions: Krull

Meludan

May 6, 2018
New DoD content? Count me in guys. One of the best series here. You can't do anything wrong with that.

Reactions: ltpika

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Damn was really hoping for some Alice content

Tracy is by far the most boring character design and evolution , she's very good looking and she knows it , she could bang anyone but yea she decide to fuck her brother like that for no actual reason

On the other hand Alice is a shy girl without any experience , and seeing her developping love for her brother and doing her first experiences with her body , that would have been and interesting series

Well its still some premium content with others games being this bad , and its free can't complain

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
loved DoD..even if it took me a couple plays to stop getting Tracy shot in the face..or wherever...she got dead until i figured it out and got the good ending..LOL
Wait...You can prevent Tracy from getting killed? Time to boot up DoD and get to work!

Brannsar

Dec 22, 2017
I can honestly say that I don't even care what 'content' this has. Contrary to so many Patreon milkers LewdLad has provided quality, originality at a decent clip relative to what we're getting. Im all in.

Reactions: onby

there

Nov 23, 2016
View attachment 125053
Overview:
A side-story starring Tracy that details the events of the main game from her perspective.​

Updated: 15-July-2018
Developer/Publisher: LewdLab -
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Sequel:
Side-Story:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 125049 View attachment 125050 View attachment 125051 View attachment 125052 View attachment 125053
My man, you seem to be having a good stream of ideas going through your head. I love that and please continue doing so. I am sure your patrons have probably messed their pants while seeing that you can continue on with a cohesive story and updates.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes