VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Carniverous_Flex

Aug 3, 2017
Not really into lesbian content so this one isn't really doing much for me, which is a shame because Tracy is my favourite of the DoD girls. Hope for some more Male/Female content in the future episodes.

Though I did quite enjoy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Paradisum

nightqq

Apr 28, 2018
Can some1 explain whos that new girl Eliana?
She is a fried of Tracy? Cuz i wont play before Lew relase full game but i wont be... newbie :D

Fendiman

Nov 26, 2017
Can some1 explain whos that new girl Eliana?
She is a fried of Tracy? Cuz i wont play before Lew relase full game but i wont be... newbie :D
She'll probably be the next female character (not protagonist) in the 'Midnight Paradise', the next Lewdlab game following this one. If you played The Lost Memories, in the game she said that she will be going back to Midnight City, which kinda obviously points to the next game ;)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Wrong, Eliana is the best girl. She has symmetrical features. Very beautiful face (out of all women she has the most feminine face), nice ass, nice tits (not too big not too small), and nice hips to ass ratio! Fite me!!!
Her face is that of someone that is ill.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
I loved DoD and Tracy is indeed the best girl, but I would have liked a male protagonist game much more. Now I just hope that the protagonist in DoD doesn't get NTR'd by our sexy girl Tracy in this game.

I hope that Lewdlab creates another long story with a male protagonist instead of female protagonist

samis

May 24, 2017
r you kidding me wtf is landlady ?????? oh my fking left nipple where is my patch .btw great game i already love it

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Considering I'm here more for the story rather anything else (like many people before me, the girl on girl action is nice but I can't say I'm too into it) it was a nice addition that there was a scene with the original main character. I particularly like the name drop of where Sin's next game takes place presumably and the extra characterization for Alice. For at least this first episode, we know basically this much about Tracy already but it's nice a small thing but it's nice to see that Alice be more fleshed out to why she joined the Order.

S

sauceboss

I loved DoD and Tracy is indeed the best girl, but I would have liked a male protagonist game much more. Now I just hope that the protagonist in DoD doesn't get NTR'd by our sexy girl Tracy in this game.

I hope that Lewdlab creates another long story with a male protagonist instead of female protagonist

Wrong! Eliana is the best girl! Tracy has a trap face. Fite me!

Reactions: genji5

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
mhm looks promising not as much promising as DOD yet but lets see what he thinks of this time :D;).

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes