• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find this game in Spanish, since as you will see my English is very bad, hahaha and I would like to enjoy the story to the fullest. Thank you

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find this game in Spanish, since as you will see my English is very bad, hahaha and I would like to enjoy the story to the fullest. Thank you
No conozco a un traducción en Español. Pero, busca estos enlaces:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-from-english-to-spanish-vice-versa.48436/
https://f95zone.to/threads/spanish-translator.8783/

I don't know of a Spanish translation. But see the above links.

Maybe you could find someone there to translate the game.

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
After original game decided to do this and holiday special. Is there any walkthrough for this? I dont see it anywhere

edit nvm there is no choices after all, just few scenes from Tracy perspective and thats it

Last edited:
Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
1) what that shady guy told Alice that she agreed to help him?
2) If they knew the spell why they did not use it? why make MC use the spell?
3) why they chose MC to use the spell and not alice, tracy and mom?
4) why order did not use red shard to manipulate MC and his family to get shards instead of playing these games?

Reactions: Iceaxe99

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It felt so bad to see jessica getting raped. Why was that scene even there? It was not even required for the story to begin with. Also, wish jessica was in the main story too.

Reactions: Raven Hex

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Obviously, a previously created character is used. It was in the dev's reports.
As well as the refutation of one universe was in one of the answers, in the commentary here (f95, LewdLab games), if I'm not mistaken.
Ask in Discord if this is so important to you. It is public.
Hello guys,
Time to make Lewdlab's discord server available for everyone. Don't forget to read the rules ;).

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes