VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I'll be deleting this game and it needs a rape tag! ,One girl gets her mind erased and raped.
I could have sworn from when i first joined the site and everyone was fighting/arguing over NTR and Rape that games would be tagged correctly or at least the popular ones.
Ivy is a sexy model and one of the best looking ones ever and she turns out to be a slut and that is a turn off along with the other stuff in the game, it is not that good!

IDK if the OP might have been updated since you posted but right now (1247 UTC) this has a 'rape' tag:

1546692457904.png

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
IDK if the OP might have been updated since you posted but right now (1247 UTC) this has a 'rape' tag:

View attachment 215133
Looks like one of the mods i messaged added it, one of the two tags that cause the most drama xD.
Thanks to whoever added it, only wish i knew before playing though i may have still played the game since i love Dreams of Desires.

I need to find a game with a goth/emo type chick that is not a slut.

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Looks like one of the mods i messaged added it, one of the two tags that cause the most drama xD.
Thanks to whoever added it, only wish i knew before playing though i may have still played the game since i love Dreams of Desires.

I need to find a game with a goth/emo type chick that is not a slut.
Huh? The whole goth emo this is a cry for attention they are all sluts. It's canon.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'll be deleting this game and it needs a rape tag! ,One girl gets her mind erased and raped.
I could have sworn from when i first joined the site and everyone was fighting/arguing over NTR and Rape that games would be tagged correctly or at least the popular ones.
Ivy is a sexy model and one of the best looking ones ever and she turns out to be a slut and that is a turn off along with the other stuff in the game, it is not that good!
Just askin,who get rape since i dont like rape and ntr shit..im just done playin dream of desire game and glad i end with good ending..and i found this game about tracy past and still not play it yet..so,who get raped?:unsure:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just askin,who get rape since i dont like rape and ntr shit..im just done playin dream of desire game and glad i end with good ending..and i found this game about tracy past and still not play it yet..so,who get raped?:unsure:
The friend of the one sister gets raped and the NTR part i can't remember!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Damn,i just finish the game,eliana is so fucking adorable:love:,shes cute,innocent and pure,totally my type!well,who am i to complain,i already have a gf like that:sneaky:,and somehow Jessica,Jenna and Ivy just a huge slut..no wonder jenna husband left his wife since he only think his wife just a huge slut and already fuck with many guys before..even if jenna loyal,she is just a used up whore..truly never want a wife like that:cautious:...atleast tracy is not really slutty and have a noble heart:sneaky:

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
Damn,i just finish the game,eliana is so fucking adorable:love:,shes cute,innocent and pure,totally my type!well,who am i to complain,i already have a gf like that:sneaky:,and somehow Jessica,Jenna and Ivy just a huge slut..no wonder jenna husband left his wife since he only think his wife just a huge slut and already fuck with many guys before..even if jenna loyal,she is just a used up whore..truly never want a wife like that:cautious:...atleast tracy is not really slutty and have a noble heart:sneaky:
all good things have an end :)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Jessica being raped was shitty, Ivy being a slut was annoying since i love goth/emo type girls and not many games have them. screenshot0001.png

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
so where is the incest patch?

edit : never mind found it

one thing I dont understand though, how did MC and Jenna have a sex scene before the start of the main game? Am I missing something

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
so where is the incest patch?

edit : never mind found it

one thing I dont understand though, how did MC and Jenna have a sex scene before the start of the main game? Am I missing something
The sex scenes with MC are all Bonus time-skip scenes. He fucking mom, auntie and Tracy are not taking place during The Lost Memories but in the future.

Reactions: The0neBL

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Why not just post it on this form?
Good question but I can do nothing about fixing it. But the OP does have a link to the thread that does contain the correct patch. And oddly enough, it sends you to the correct bit of Lewdpatcher which you can find at the top of every page here.

Reactions: Belnick
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes