VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
thx, strange you have to scan thrugh hundred of pages to find something like this, you would think it would say so on main page
Well it has been mentioned untold times in this thread so ...

Reactions: Belnick

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Well it has been mentioned untold times in this thread so ...
so have; which golf boll does "celebrity name" use, but i dont really wanna go through 50 pages on a golf forum

is it really that hard to edit first post and add info ?

edit:: changed celebrity to "celebrity name" as some ppl might not like political celebs

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
so have; which golf boll does "celebrity name" use, but i dont really wanna go through 50 pages on a golf forum

is it really that hard to edit first post and add info ?

edit:: changed celebrity to "celebrity name" as some ppl might not like political celebs
No, it's not that hard. If you think it should be done, write a post saying what should be done, and then report it, asking the mods to update the OP with the info.

Also - the search function works really well for this kind of thing. That way you don't have to go through the 50 pages to find the golf ball that "celebrity name" uses.

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
Does anyone have a good Incest Patch for this game? The one posted is either corrupt or invalid. Thanks.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Does anyone have a good Incest Patch for this game? The one posted is either corrupt or invalid. Thanks.
Best advice I can give is try the one for Dreams of Desire. I tried that from the start and never got around to trying the one from this thread.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there a android port?
The best way to find out is to use the search function. Scroll to the top of the page, then type
android
into the text box at the top right, then hit enter.

I bet you'll find your answer.

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .
WHOA! That's gonna leave a mark........

:unsure:

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
The redhead is friends with the protagonist of Midnight Paradise?
Are you saying there is a multiverse?
The usual use of characters from past games. Before the release of the first version, the developer said that we MAYBE see a couple of old acquaintances.

Reactions: EthanKrautz
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes