Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
That can't help me: i have already downloaded all file in first page, but i have the next error View attachment 236807
Sorry for the late reply oversletpt a little you are missing
Genesis 3 Female Body Morphs
and
OZBD Niesha for Victoria 7

but i have no idea how the niesha morph got into the file...

aknicai

May 5, 2017
someone can gave me the file for morph supler impact, because i download in a page but is not working when i want to aplied in the model

cippirimerlo

Jan 31, 2019
Thx for help!

Edit: Anyone know what is the clothes that jenna wear?

Edit2: Now i have another problem over jenna's clothes. I try to open Tracy/akasha model, but i have a lot of file that i can't identify like this:

Cattura.PNG

Anyone know what module is?

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
hello! can someone help me to find the missing part i need for the aunt please? i'm a newbie and just start to learn Daz 3d
I already downloaded the genesis 3 bundle morph pack that is aviable on F95 so i don't know wich one is needed there, and it seem that i need some other stuff? ( to create a smaller post i delete the line wich target the same folder missing)

data/3feetwolf/new genitalia for victoria 7//uv sets/3feetwolf/ophelia 7/ophelia 7.dsf
data/3feetwolf/pubic hair for ngv7//morphs/warpup-monspubis.dsf
data/3feetwolf/pubic hair for ngv7//pubic hair for ngv7_414656.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/belladzines3d/niesha/ctrl niesha.dsf
runtime/textures/3feetwolf/newgenitaliaforvictoria7/ophelia7/gensmapt2_1009.jpg
runtime/textures/3feetwolf/pubichairforngv7/glossyspec.jpg
runtime/textures/outoftouch/!hair/oothairblending2/sportyponytailxp/17ootxpsportyponytailhairst.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@devilangel

The pose morphs (pleasure and pain) aren't important (those are the Zeddicus ones), so you can safely ignore those. More poses good, but they aren't essential to the character.

The 3Fleetwolf stuff is the New Genitals for Victoria 7. I'm pretty sure you can find those in the assets section on this forum.

The OOT textures/jpgs are for sporty ponytail hair. You may need to point Daz to where you have those installed.

The Niesha morph is a character. There's a chance that it's dialed in at 0% or otherwise some tiny amount, so you may be able to ignore it if that is the case. If she's needed though, you may need to track her down.

The Cathy morphs are another character. You may need to track her down.

As for the Dogz lips and Soto breast morphs, again, you may need to track those down.

The big question is, genitals aside, how does she look without those morphs? Is she 'close enough'? I'm guessing you'll need to track down Cathy and the NGV7 genitals, and grab the hair (if you haven't already) at the very least, but in a pinch you can 'skip' the genitals for now and use the Daz default ones (if you have a pro bundle with anatomical elements).

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Hi! i ve found a part of the missing mod when you was answering sorry! I ve edited it to only target the one i was missing now! ^^

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Well i still miss some part from the aunt, (i will search for it tomorow) But normaly i got everything for the skin and shape morph but it don't look corect, i don't have the belly button on the skin so i guess i'm missing something somewhere ^^" (i send a part of a rendering to show you)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@nightqq

No idea what F2U is, but I just added my version of DoD Tracy (.duf file) from the top of page 8 to the OP. What is F2U?

Everyone,

I just took some time to scan this thread again and did my best to update the OP with the stuff you've shared that wasn't there already. Let me know if I missed anything, or if I accidentally mislinked something, etc..

Note that I've added the .duf files and character package upload links for Mom, Tracy, and Alice, crediting the the various contributors of course.

Info for Nora Black and the Creepydudes (thanks @lexx228) and Abigail (thanks @Sasquatch45 ) has also been added. I also added some links from various other contributors just now, crediting those people as appropriate.

Again thanks for everyone's continuing contributions. Keep 'em coming!

cippirimerlo

Jan 31, 2019
@nightqq

No idea what F2U is, but I just added my version of DoD Tracy (.duf file) from the top of page 8 to the OP. What is F2U?

Keep 'em coming!
Thx. You know what is the alice bedroom?

(for main character, i think bedroom is a variant of )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote