5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
Unzip the .duf into:
C:\Users\whatever your computer is named\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library
Then in Daz3d you can find it in the content library under "My Library"
If you have the proper assets installed it will load just fine
Hope this helps, good luck.
I did but the duf in the zip is only a png file is that right?

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, anybody knows the environment-dressing room asset used in tracy's shopping sequence? Thanks.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
how i can solve this error
has been long time that i dont use the DAZ3D and i recently downloades it but the program now show me a "fatal error" daz.png

boimandool

Jul 17, 2017
hello everyone first off good job in finding these assets 2nd ik this hasnt have to do with lewdlab but I was wondering if you guys could find art assets for blackadder or know anything about it, as I would like to see it again thank you for like trying or not raging as I know this is for lewd lab.

there is the link if interested, the name is Gisela moretti

aknicai

May 5, 2017
I have a problem with all the program a install, i put in the carpet my library but in the program always told me i have missing imagenes?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Oops, sorry about that, here is the whole thing.
Thank you for this. Looks pretty spot on!

Hey guys this thread rocks! I took the liberty to put all the stuff needed to recreate the mom (as listed in the first post) in a zip file and the Daz save file for the mom. I added NGV7 Pubic Hair and Gens for Lilith 7. It works fine on my PC. The only thing that (might) be missing are the commonly used Genesis 3 Female Head & Body morphs. Inside the zip the files are divided into 1. Install with DAZ install Manager and 2. Manual install (just unzip/merge with your DAZ library). I suggest you do NOT overwrite existing files should they exist, just to be sure.

[EDIT]Install both, it's not a choice between Install Manger or Manual Install; you need both.
I didn't see the Everyday Updo hair in the zip, but I found it elsewhere (3dzone). Not seeing it in the uploads in the assets section of this forum...

Anyways, your Ms Turner also looks pretty spot on. Thanks for this!
A separate upload with just Ms. Turner might be nice, for those of us that have most/all of the required assets already.

---

I have an idea for a followup story, but these days my time is focused on other things. Nonetheless, I might take a stab at a fun crossover... who knows when it'll get done (to many irons in the fire).

I'll update the OP with a few more details when I get a chance. I did a partial update to the OP not too long ago, but there's some other info here I need to work into the OP at some point. Thankfully, this thread isn't overly long yet.

Does anyone here have any thoughts r.e. the model used for the MC? The game is very careful to not show his face, but there's a few shots where most of the body and head is shown in a few of the ending shots and such. The hair should be pretty easy to figure out, but I haven't looked yet.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sooo, if Ms. Turner's mom were a character, I'm thinking she might look like this (just released) Daz model...

FWSA-Ethel-Mabel-8-Genesis-Female-Sabby-Fred-Winkler-Art-Daz3D_popup-03.jpg

Maybe with augmented breasts, but the face does rather remind me of Ms. Turner.

d23 shopping intro 1 a.jpg

It's a thought anyways. Grandma sex isn't my thing, but when I saw Ethel, well that was my first impression.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote