Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
f95fanartguild3.png

This thread is to help with identification of the various Daz Studio and other art assets that are used in the game .
if you know of a particular asset, and want to share that info, feel free to let us know!

I'll update this post periodically as more assets are identified, and credit whomever first shares the info of course.

Where there are multiple suggestions, I'll post up each suggestion, and credit each contributer for their suggestion.

First off, the characters:

Mom:
Head/Body: - Credit to GPMan, etc.
For extra body detail:
and:
and For body morph: (Suggest 0.30-0.40 to work best for mom looking body) - Credit to TechCarmin
Mr Turner's version of mom (includes files needed): - Credit to Mr Turner Broken link

Mom and Aunt .duf files: Mom & Aunt - Credit to ?/Majindevil
Reworked Textures for Mom: Mom Texutes (Zippyshare file, zipped) - Credit to Majindevil Link Removed: Malicious Link​

Hair:​
(biggest bun and remove all bangs) - Credit to TechCarmin

Earring:​

Clothing:​
Swimwear:
Underwear:
Other Outfits:
- Credit to SteelRazer

Tracy:
Head/Body:​
You'll need to do a number of morphs, but Akasha seems like a good place to start.
Tracy.duf file: - Credit to OhWee
- OR -
- Credit to dogk22
Other suggestions:
to give her a bit more boob and butt. - Credit to TechCarmin

Hair:​

Hair Alternatives:​

Belly Piercing:​
- Credit to TechCarmin

Clothing:​
Sleepwear - pretty sure it is:
Short & Jeans outfit:
Bikini:
with texture from:
with texture from: - Credit to CRZman

Alice:
Head/Body: - Credit to dogk22
Skin Texture:
- Credit to Jillgates
Hair: - Credit to sucklamator
Alice DUF file - Credit to Sasquatch45
- Credit to lexx228

Aunt:
Head/Body: - Credit to dogk22
- Credit to Bip/TechCarmin
- Credit to sucklamator

Skin Textures: - Credit to sucklamator

Hair: - Credit to Jillgates

Mom and Aunt .duf files: - Credit to Kendra Denimore
Marcus:
Body, etc: - Credit to Jillgates
Hair:
Marcus's Mom:
Body, etc: - Credit to lexx228
Nora Black:
Head/Body: with : - Credit to Lexx228
Hair: - Credit to Lexx228
Dress - Credit to lexx228
Abigail:
Head/Body: - Credit to Sasquatch45
Note: will need a boob adjustment
Hair: - Credit to Sasquatch45

- Credit to Lexx228
Black Creepydudes stuff:
- Credit to Lexx228
- Credit to Lexx228

Living Room:
Bathroom:
Terrace:
MC's Bedroom:
Tracy's Bedroom:
Library:
Coffee Shop:
Tanning Salon:
Aunt's Living Room:
Aunt's Bedroom: - Credit to Lexx228
Clothing Boutique: - Credit to Lexx228
Mom's Bedroom (in this set): - Credit to Majindevil
Swimming Pool: - Credit to Maxpel

Keep 'em coming!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'd really like to see how Danica > Tracy looks. The body looks like a good starting point, with maybe a thin morph or something. The nose seems a bit off though.

Here's a comparison of Tracy with my modified Akasha version. I didn't have Tracy's bikini bra though, so I made do with what I had.
TracyComp3.jpg
I need to work on the abs a bit more, and the hairstyle I used isn't quite like Tracy's hairstyle. I did a number of body morphs as well, sneaking in a couple of characters in to try to approximate Tracy's curves. I'm not quite happy with the boobs either.... Danica's body might be a faster starting point, but I don't have Danica.

Akasha has the closest match I've found so far for Tracy's nose, you just need to narrow it slightly.

Akasha is considerably taller than Tracy, but I was able to fix that with a torso morph (as I remember, I reduced torso height by 40%).

I'm sure others can get a closer approximation of Tracy, I'm fairly happy with mine. If there's a closer match model wise, I'm all about that!

Remember, the goal here is to figure out the best starting points for these models!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a heads up:
I'm waiting on a few more additions/posts here, then I'll start reformatting the original post with the various suggestions r.e. models. Thanks dogk22 for your suggestions!

Reactions: Krull and dogk22

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Genesis 8 / Victoria 8 are too "young" to be used for Tracy, Alice or Aunt. Genesis 8 has been created a few months ago.
It must be a Genesis 3 / Victoria 7 / SomeoneElse 7 base.
According to @TechCarmin Aunt is based on

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Tracy Hair:
Swimsuits:
Tracy
Mom
Alice
Clothing:
Mom underwear

Clothing:
Mom

Alice

Marcus mom

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, my main goal with this post is to show off on Tracy. Lexx228 suggested Tracy Hair, and also the Bikini.

Tracy2bFaithHair.jpg

I only did a couple of minor adjustments to the hair, trying to get the right bangs over the eye. But it looks pretty spot on IMHO.

TechCarmin suggested , and I'm playing around with that a bit now.

It seems to help a bit with 'plumping up' the top of the breasts a bit, and also pushes her ass out a bit. I think I dialed in about 12% of Super Implant, and now I need to dial a few other things back a bit to pull everything back into balance.

Still Akasha of course!

Thanks for the continued suggestions guys! Keep 'em coming!

Edit: Updated image

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I updated the OP again. Keep 'em coming!
Edit: Added a few locations to the list.

Last edited:

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Guys i'm new to the whole software, whenever I try to add the hair it wont let me change it in any way shape or form?

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
like could someone make a quick video tutorial just showing what to click on etc to get mom poses the way they do?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Just make the interactive tutorials, provided by DAZ. Then you know everything, you need right now.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I'm going to open up the Alice conversation.

d8 study 5.jpg

Alice has a very distinctive face, and I've been looking for close matches...

These first two 'postdate' Alice's creation I think, but nonethess may not be bad starting points as far as facial features...

Ears aren't right, but there's a number of points in the face here that seem fairly close to Alice.

P3Design Danny is also new/postdates Alice, but again made me think of Alice when I first looked at her.

She's somewhat close, but may take a bit of work to get her the rest of the way....

Anyways, does anyone have other suggestions r.e. the best starting point for Alice?

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Alice face,body -https://
hair -https:// ,

Reactions: bernthal

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
@lexx228 thanks for the details on the hair, that's awesome. I got Ciara as well and posted into the DoD Fan Art thread, but, the eyebrows for Ciara to me seem clearly wrong for Alice.

Can I ask pretty please for any extra details you can share?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote