Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, since I'm putting other shared models from this thread to use here and there, and since I'm not spotting a better version of Tracy (at least I'm not seeing one posted here), attached is my Tracy .duf file. Hopefully someone else (that is willing to share) can dial her in a bit more closely than I've managed to.

Here's a render of the Tracy.duf that I've attached.

Tracy_Profile1.jpg

Note that I've included three of Tracy's outfits in the scene assets (just delete the ones you don't have). Specifically, a swimsuit, nightwear, and the outfit above (these are linked in the OP). You'll also need D4M Faith Hair and Akasha for G3F (also linked in the OP).

Hopefully you have the same morphs that I do. If there's interest, and the next time I'm not distracted with a bajillion things, I'll look into putting together the .obj morph file thing.

My Library/Scene Subsets might be a good place for those, or perhaps a DoD subfolder in that location.

Also, here's a couple of other outfits (she models these in episode 2). I've added them to the Tracy outfit list in the OP:

with

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Tracy's Bedroom:

Reactions: MAC_T

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
MacT shared this in the Fan Art thread:
So...here's what I used for Tracy's texture settings :
1) Base model is Akasha,
2) Materials - Akasha All Mat, Translucency Medium, Akasha Lash 02, Akasha MU 01 & Akasha MULips 09.

Hope this helps.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Here is one of my WIP Alice, she still needs some help with her nose, but I'm close I think.
The figure is a combination of Gwenilli and Cathy, you can find the resources earlier in the thread, she uses Samira Hair and New Gens for V7. Good luck with it.
Thanks again for this! I really like what you did with the model, and have put her to use here and there.

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Sooo, if Ms. Turner's mom were a character, I'm thinking she might look like this (just released) Daz model...

View attachment 125570

Maybe with augmented breasts, but the face does rather remind me of Ms. Turner.

View attachment 125572

It's a thought anyways. Grandma sex isn't my thing, but when I saw Ethel, well that was my first impression.
I can see the resemblance,G.I.L.F aint my thing but damn i might just make an exception if Mom asks me to show Grandma a good time...

Reactions: OhWee

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
what is the Aunt's Bedroom Art Assets on Dreams of Desire. I'm trying to find the bedroom

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I tried to reproduce Mom Aunt and Alice from the Informations in this Thread.
I think they turned out nice.
I have attached a few test Renders and hope for opinions.
The zip contains Alice but Aunt and Mom Presets are too big to upload here.
Maybe somebody can tell me why only the two are around 50mb in size Thanks in advange.
View attachment Alice.zip
Edit: The File Bloat was caused by leftover Fit Control morphs from my test Renders.....
lerning progress is slow but steady....

So Aunt and Mom too as Zip: View attachment Mom + Aunt.zip

Aunt Bikini.png Aunt.png Mom + Alice.png test Alice.png

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
@ JDVT: Mom´s Bedroom is inside this set on Page 1
but i couldn´t find Alice Bedroom.

Also in Atachment a reworked version of Mom Aunt and Alice seems my Daz version had some Character Morphs preloaded
After fixing this Problem Aunt and Alice were messed up so i think the last attached files had the same problem.

Also i edited The Lilith Texture cause i couldn´t stand the deformation. Mom edited Nipples.png

And another version With more Details (tinkered together) Mom new Nipples.png
And a Template if you like them (png and psd) View attachment 198060

Finaly the Textures for Mom´s Presets :

*files deleted by mod*

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
@ JDVT: Mom´s Bedroom is inside this set on Page 1
but i couldn´t find Alice Bedroom.

Also in Atachment a reworked version of Mom Aunt and Alice seems my Daz version had some Character Morphs preloaded
After fixing this Problem Aunt and Alice were messed up so i think the last attached files had the same problem.

Also i edited The Lilith Texture cause i couldn´t stand the deformation. View attachment 198057

And another version With more Details (tinkered together) View attachment 198058
And a Template if you like them (png and psd) View attachment 198060

Finaly the Textures for Mom´s Presets (sorry no Filehoster account) View attachment 198062 View attachment 198063 View attachment 198064 View attachment 198066 View attachment 198067 View attachment 198068 View attachment 198070 View attachment 198071 View attachment 198072 View attachment 198073 View attachment 198080
Please don't attach large files to your forum post, just use or something

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Please don't attach large files to your forum post, just use or something
Thx used filehosters only to download the last years... god im getting old -,- i edit the post after upload is finished (slow connection)

cippirimerlo

Jan 31, 2019
This thread is very interesting, but i think that miss one important information... which one model is used to... big thing of alice brother...?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This thread is very interesting, but i think that miss one important information... which one model is used to... big thing of alice brother...?
It's probably the Dictator for Genesis 3, but I haven't looked at the art very closely. As for the rest of the brother, I have no idea what model was used, as I don't think he was ever shown in his entirety.

cippirimerlo

Jan 31, 2019
I tried to reproduce Mom Aunt and Alice from the Informations in this Thread.
I think they turned out nice.
I have attached a few test Renders and hope for opinions.
The zip contains Alice but Aunt and Mom Presets are too big to upload here.
Maybe somebody can tell me why only the two are around 50mb in size Thanks in advange.
View attachment 192373
Edit: The File Bloat was caused by leftover Fit Control morphs from my test Renders.....
lerning progress is slow but steady....
I try to open your project, but i can't identify some component for aunt. Can you help me...?

Reactions: Jaanbauer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote