Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, I'm getting ready to update the OP again soon. Need to do a test with Marcus first, and I'll probably link Jill's Alice recipe post rather than trying to condense it. Same for mine.

The assets list is coming along nicely. Thanks for the contributions so far, and keep 'em coming!

Edit: OP has been updated with a link to Jill's recipe for Alice, a hairstyle choice for Aunt, and some info for Marcus.

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This thread is to help with identification of the various Daz Studio and other art assets that are used in Dreams of Desire. if you know of a particular asset, and want to share that info, feel free to let us know!

I'll update this post periodically as more assets are identified, and credit whomever first shares the info of course.

Where there are multiple suggestions, I'll post up each suggestion, and credit each contributer for their suggestion.

First off, the characters:

Mom:
Head/Body: - Credit to GPMan, etc.
For extra body detail:
and:
and For body morph: (Suggest 0.30-0.40 to work best for mom looking body)
- Credit to TechCarmin
Hair:
(biggest bun and remove all bangs) - Credit to TechCarmin
Earring:
Clothing:
Swimwear:
Underwear:

Tracy:
Head/Body:

You'll need to do a number of morphs, but Akasha seems like a good place to start.
- OR -
- Credit to dogk22
Other suggestions:

to give her a bit more boob and butt. - Credit to TechCarmin
Hair:
Hair Alternatives:

Clothing:
Sleepwear - pretty sure it is:
Short & Jeans outfit:
Bikini:

Alice:
Head/Body: - Credit to dogk22
Skin Texture:
- Credit to Jillgates

- Credit to lexx228

Head/Body: - Credit to dogk22

- Credit to Bip/TechCarmin
Hair: - Credit to Jillgates
Marcus:
Body, etc: - Credit to Jillgates
Hair:

- Credit to lexx228

- Credit to Lexx228

Living Room:

Library:

Keep 'em coming!
the mom and tracy looks exactly like the original alice not so much

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
OK, so I'm going to open up the Alice conversation.

View attachment 26890

Alice has a very distinctive face, and I've been looking for close matches...

These first two 'postdate' Alice's creation I think, but nonethess may not be bad starting points as far as facial features...

Ears aren't right, but there's a number of points in the face here that seem fairly close to Alice.

P3Design Danny is also new/postdates Alice, but again made me think of Alice when I first looked at her.

She's somewhat close, but may take a bit of work to get her the rest of the way....

Anyways, does anyone have other suggestions r.e. the best starting point for Alice?
now that looks like alice :D

maxpei

Mar 4, 2017
Aunt's dress

High heels

the other one

Dress

High heels

Bikini

Swimming pool

Reactions: bernthal and OhWee

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
For the Alice clone I have in my renders, these are my settings:
Started with the Gwennili Base Model and then adjusted things as follows:
Gwennili Body HD Details 100%
Gwennili Body 100%
Caitlin Body 50%
Victoria 7 body 100%
Neck length 2.3%
Izabella 7 head 30%
Victoria 7 head 50%
Victoria 7 Head HD details 50%
Head propagating scale 0.75%
Face Heart 20%
Nose Depth -100%
Nose Pinch 10%
Nose Size -20%
Nose Tip Depth 35%
Nose Tip Round 50%
Nose Tip Width 20%
Philtrum Angle -50%
Lips heart 100%
Lips Thin -16.3%

For her hair:
Adjust-headR 100%
Style Dial 02 100%
Back-Longer 100%
Lside-behindear2 100%
Rbangs-Swing 36.7%
Rside-inFace -44.2%
Rside-Longer1 100%
Rside-Style3 61.1%
Sample Alice clone render:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can i suggest that you just export the .duf (i think thats the right one, there a many save types possible) that way you don't have to type this all out.. this is what they did for big brother and it was so appreciated. I'm hoping to get one on tracy, mom and aunt as well..

MarshallDTeach

Sep 5, 2017
1st Post here. Just want to ask if somebody know what 3d model is the book publisher. as a fan of this game I like to make some fan art of the publisher meeting with additional details.

witchwand

Nov 5, 2017
The aunt's bedroom is: daz3d.com/designer-bedroom. (I can't post proper links yet.)

I know this is a dumb question but, where can I find the main characters bedroom asset? It must be very common. I see it in lots of games.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I think that the Aunt model is Ophelia 7, i mean it already looks like her way more than Lainey

Reactions: OhWee

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017

I'd agree pretty spot on! Curious, do you think the lighting is making the skin brighter in your render? Have you experimented with reflective properties, translucency, subsurface scatter (SSS)?

This has a plethora of invaluable information on topics such as:

spidey164

Dec 15, 2017
Love this thread. Thanks to this I was able to get things started with Daz and going to be learning how to use it. Rendering times suck for me sadly... -_-

jax63

Sep 8, 2017
Have you turned some wheels for the face of mom?
Or ist it Lilith as she is?

spidey164

Dec 15, 2017
So, I am driving myself nuts here. I am having materials issues with IRAY renders. It seems like a seam between the surfaces is causing a shift in colors from one surface to the other. I was having the issues with the skullcap before similar to this, and was able to fixed that.

Now I am having the issue between the torso and thighs. I've attached screenshots below. I've checked the settings and all of the settings between the legs and the torso are identical. This only happens when I don't use the IRAY legacy mats. When I do use the IRAY legacy mats, the colors overall seem muted and wrong... -__- I've done some googling and can't find anything that will really help. I've even changed my render sampling size to see if that would work and nothing. Also I can't seem to get the genitalia map on correctly, or maybe I am just missing something.

Does any one have any input?

Reactions: ttll

jax63

Sep 8, 2017
It looks like the legs have diffrent settings as the rest of the body you should check this.
And if you run the latest daz studo, you shouldn't use legacy maps, they are for older versions.

spidey164

Dec 15, 2017
It looks like the legs have diffrent settings as the rest of the body you should check this.
And if you run the latest daz studo, you shouldn't use legacy maps, they are for older versions.
Thanks, I must have overlooked that one setting, it was the Scattering Measurement Distance which was off. Just weird that the default is wrong smh.

I am having trouble with Monique like this as well now which I will see if I can fix it. Thanks again.

Last edited:

jax63

Sep 8, 2017
A new Start and don't load the legcy maps. Prpbaply there is a issue with changing between lagecy and normal skin.
Another check the legs if there are the lilith maps loaded.
Speaking for myself i dont have the problem.

spidey164

Dec 15, 2017
A new Start and don't load the legcy maps. Prpbaply there is a issue with changing between lagecy and normal skin.
Another check the legs if there are the lilith maps loaded.
Speaking for myself i dont have the problem.
I tried fresh every time, it looks like it is a default setting on the map settings for some reason, specifically Scattering Measurement Distance.

Could it be that the forehead has the same problem?
The forehead was having issues because of hair shaders. I forget what exactly I did to fix it tbh.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote