Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, first off I'd like to thank jillgates for giving Joanna a spin, as well as Ciara.

I played around with Joanna last night and have one thought. It is very easy to make Joanna look MORE like Angelina Jolie, but kind of difficult to 'shake' that impression. I may mess around with her some more, but I never felt like I could get that skin baseline to look sufficiently like Alice, despite trying a number of figure combinations and individual morphs (including dialing out Joanna completely but keeping her skin textures).

So Joanna may not be the best route... was a thought anyways!

Jeanon

Jun 18, 2017
Been lurking a while, first comment, so hi!

Does anyone know how he was able to use non Daz originals in his game, without getting into trouble? For example things like the locations, and fingers and toes? I looked all over the shop and didn't find a gamedev license for ironman13's stuff or the foot author. Couldn't find a way to contact the authors directly either.

Hoping to make a game one day, so answers would be helpful!

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
Been lurking a while, first comment, so hi!

Does anyone know how he was able to use non Daz originals in his game, without getting into trouble? For example things like the locations, and fingers and toes? I looked all over the shop and didn't find a gamedev license for ironman13's stuff or the foot author. Couldn't find a way to contact the authors directly either.

Hoping to make a game one day, so answers would be helpful!
You don't need a license for pictures and movies. Only if you plan to use 3D models and textures.

Jeanon

Jun 18, 2017
You don't need a license for pictures and movies. Only if you plan to use 3D models and textures.
I'm a bit confused, I meant if I were to use these in my game:

Are you saying I don't need a license for those?

Reactions: Dreamqa

Jeanon

Jun 18, 2017
You are just making pictures in Daz for your game you are not directly using sets and 3D models ingame...if that makes sense to you.
Wait a minute, does that mean you don't need a license at all for a game like this one? Or just the standard one? Since it's all renders? Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but shit's confusing and don't wanna fuck up :oops:

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
>>>Wait a minute, does that mean you don't need a license at all for a game like this one?
Nope.

Disclaimer: I've made a few games. :)

Jeanon, will post on your profile and happy to help if you need...ideally, this thread stops being so off topic as I just bought a shit ton of products to try to make a better Alice. Fingers crossed. :)

@TechCarmin thank you so much for the details!!!

Just finished installing the assets, next step is to try to make something. And ya, asking "Dr Sin," directly might save time, I am going to see if I can (am not a Patron, just a fan).

Reactions: Jeanon

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Took a stab at Alice...

Alice_WIP2.jpg

This seems fairly close. Not perfect, but not too far off.

Anyways, as a 'starting point' I took TechCarmin's suggestion to use the Gwennili skin textures (minus the scars of course), with Lilith 7's blue eyes, and haven't messed with the body yet (Gwennili's body looks like a good start).

As for the mix of head shapes, I used these four (was mainly after the unusual 'fold' above the eyes):
97% Cailin -
50% Lilith 7 -
100% P3D Danny -
40% Victoria 7 -

And a bunch of other morphs in an attempt to get the proportions closer, including head dimensions, cheeks, nose, mouth, chin/jaw... yeah some additional adjustments are needed, but this looks fairly close.

Anyways, this might be one way to get there with Alice...

Edit: Reworked the nose and a couple of other areas, and remembered to apply the damn smoothing modifier this time...

Last edited:

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Working on the aunt now (will post my Alice settings as a follow up); so far, this is what I've setup:
Lydia body:

Sporty Ponytail (in my test render I didn't use this but it looks closer, am going to try next).

Face morphed to Lilith 100%
Body increased both muscularity and voluptuous settings; thighs in my render look too plump though as the Aunt is very fit.
test render below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PFSS and bernthal

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Getting closer but then I realized that the eyebrows aren't right on Lydia to be the base character. She's probably used in the mix, I think, but am thinking she's not the base model unless there was some eyebrow swapping done.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
OKAY GUYS i need help, im fairly new to the software but can get mom posed etc but Im missing a few things. How do I get her to have a vagina(on the model) and also for her to show facial expressions?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You'll need to add a vagina. Hopefully, you have Victoria 7 Pro, or a similar set that has Female Anatomical elements.
Then select your 'mom' figure, and click on the female anatomical elements (search anatomical, should pop up) for G3F in the content library, and that should add the vagina. Then, you'll need to apply genital textures to the Vagina area. If you are using Lilith skin, I'm pretty sure she has gen textures.

There are more interesting 'Vagina addons' via Renderotica and such if you want to go looking...

As for facial expressions, there are morph kits with those. Find the expression that best matches the mood, and then gently dial it into taste. You can mix expressions, and then edit things like 'mouth open' manually as needed.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Lilith 7 doesn't have those (anatomical elements). Victoria 7 Pro does, and maybe a few other 'pro' models. Lilith may have textures for them though, if not, you'll have to do your best to match the Vic 7 textures.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, question for the collective. Has anyone given Marcus any thought r.e. his Daz DNA? I've been phoning it in with a stand in, and wouldn't mind using a 'closer' character.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Getting closer but then I realized that the eyebrows aren't right on Lydia to be the base character. She's probably used in the mix, I think, but am thinking she's not the base model unless there was some eyebrow swapping done.

I think that you are on the right track Jill. The face looks real good. The aunt's eyes appear to be more 'vibrant/multicolored green/yellow highlights' than the eyes I'm seeing in your render, but that may just be lighting in play.

Overall I think you've nailed the face. MAAAAAYBE nudge the nose height down just slightly...

I'm thinking the aunt's boobs stand slightly more at attention, although it's hard to judge from the angle of your render.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
The eyes change in game that I've noticed, right?
(Major plot related spoiler & speculation...don't click etc, you've been warned).

So with that in mind, ya, I need to adjust a few things on my existing clone. I would love to have a better match if somebody wants to chime on another base model to try.

Regarding Marcus, I think the face looks a lot like Isaac:

There might be a few dials in place, but, he looks fairly close to the stock render in the store, even the eye color is almost a 100% match.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Took a quick look around, this looks like the hair Marcus has.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
For the Alice clone I have in my renders, these are my settings:
Started with the Gwennili Base Model and then adjusted things as follows:
Gwennili Body HD Details 100%
Gwennili Body 100%
Caitlin Body 50%
Victoria 7 body 100%
Neck length 2.3%
Izabella 7 head 30%
Victoria 7 head 50%
Victoria 7 Head HD details 50%
Head propagating scale 0.75%
Face Heart 20%
Nose Depth -100%
Nose Pinch 10%
Nose Size -20%
Nose Tip Depth 35%
Nose Tip Round 50%
Nose Tip Width 20%
Philtrum Angle -50%
Lips heart 100%
Lips Thin -16.3%

For her hair:
Adjust-headR 100%
Style Dial 02 100%
Back-Longer 100%
Lside-behindear2 100%
Rbangs-Swing 36.7%
Rside-inFace -44.2%
Rside-Longer1 100%
Rside-Style3 61.1%
Sample Alice clone render:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote