Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrTurner

Dec 8, 2017
I keep getting this.
/data/3feetwolf/New Genitalia For Victoria 7//new_gens_V7_4948.dsf
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/3feetwolf/NGV7/CTRLGensC-V7.dsf
hmmm, both were not in that zip. Try

I had some troubles getting the gens to work in daz too, just keep trying. There are a couple of updates out there for the V7's.

MrTurner

Dec 8, 2017
I keep getting this.
/data/3feetwolf/New Genitalia For Victoria 7//new_gens_V7_4948.dsf
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/3feetwolf/NGV7/CTRLGensC-V7.dsf
if i'm correct, only the 'pro' bundles come with gens for the characters. So you might wanna double check that too. If you haven't already, install Victoria 7 Pro bundle.

Oct 30, 2017
Hai, Any idea what asset to create this dude? and black liquid like aspal in the dream?
and floor/scene asset in the dream if you dont mind

sucklamator

May 2, 2017
Now as far as i have seen no one posted this so i'm gonna say it. Aunt's skin is definitely this:
. And probably Ophelia 7 as a whole. Also i'm pretty sure Alice is Cathy HD (with some tweaks maybe).

And Alice's hair are:

Reactions: OhWee

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I know this is a wrong thread to ask but I need help with the model assets for "Mother" from Dual Family by Gumdrop (see profile pic and signature). It's a shitty game but the "Mother" is beautifully modeled as "Mother" in Dreams of Desire.

Reactions: erikus

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I know this is a wrong thread to ask but I need help with the model assets for "Mother" from Dual Family by Gumdrop (see profile pic and signature). It's a shitty game but the "Mother" is beautifully modeled as "Mother" in Dreams of Desire.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
@sucklamator - Alice is Gwenlini, not Cathy; see the first post in the thread here:

And ya, Ophelia has to be it for the aunt, not the other ones I was trying out before. Maybe @OhWee can update the first post with the Aunt details (I don't have Ophelia so never tested but the other fan art with her as base convinces me she's the right one).

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
if i'm correct, only the 'pro' bundles come with gens for the characters. So you might wanna double check that too. If you haven't already, install Victoria 7 Pro bundle.
The pro bundles do come with gens, but those specific gens are a separate figure available at renderotica

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
@Sasquatch45, welcome, I see that's your first post. Another thing about the renderotica gens is that they include a much more detailed 'backdoor,' if you will, than the pro bundle gens you get from Daz.

Reactions: Sasquatch45

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
@sucklamator - Alice is Gwenlini, not Cathy; see the first post in the thread here:

And ya, Ophelia has to be it for the aunt, not the other ones I was trying out before. Maybe @OhWee can update the first post with the Aunt details (I don't have Ophelia so never tested but the other fan art with her as base convinces me she's the right one).
I think Alice is both, skin and body are Gwenillini, the head shape is both Gwen and Cathy. The only way I could get that eye shape even close was by using the Cathy head shape, using 70% Gwen, 100% Cathy, and 100% Victoria. It needs some adjustment but it's really close.
Alice head 2.jpg Alice 1.jpg

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Um...that nose tho'

I know my recipe isn't perfect, I wish it was. However...that nose. Wow. Just...wow.

Could be your eye shape is way better, but...you gotta fix the shnaz ;)

Reactions: Sasquatch45

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
Um...that nose tho'

I know my recipe isn't perfect, I wish it was. However...that nose. Wow. Just...wow.

Could be your eye shape is way better, but...you gotta fix the shnaz ;)
Yes she does have quite the nose, but I think the lighting may make it worse than it is, a good nose shot from the game is attached.
alice nose.jpg

Reactions: lexx228

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
maybe someone will be interested
Nora Black
model :

hair:
dress:
Nora Black 2.jpg Your recipe works just fine, have to make a custom map for the eyes but the rest is easy.

Reactions: erikus

sucklamator

May 2, 2017
It's definitely cathy. I did a render and it looked very close without even touching settings. Now the skin is gwennili cause i saw the post and i searched myself. But body or at least head is Cathy. No question about it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote