a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
anyone help ?

how to activate cheat or console cheat
i dont know where to write XXX
You don't need cheats in this game and can get the 50 points for each girl really fast. (Most things get triggered at 35 points.) You just have to do the action to trigger it.
(I made the mistake and got well over 400 points each which was a waist of time.)

But if "shift o" does not work for you then here is a program that will activate it but read all instruction first.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi there= I have a question. How many paths are there in the game? I have finished two of them- Jessica and Andrea, is there another- with Dana for example and how to chose it? What should I have to do
Thanks in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi there= I have a question. How many paths are there in the game? I have finished two of them- Jessica and Andrea, is there another- with Dana for example and how to chose it? What should I have to do
Thanks in advance
There are 4 path's, 1 with the swinger couple and 1 without any beard at all.
Invite the swinger couple just like you did with other 2.
As for the last one I don't remember how but you should have a new convo with Dana in her office I think.

Reactions: kobetti

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
You don't need cheats in this game and can get the 50 points for each girl really fast. (Most things get triggered at 35 points.) You just have to do the action to trigger it.
(I made the mistake and got well over 400 points each which was a waist of time.)

But if "shift o" does not work for you then here is a program that will activate it but read all instruction first.
okay

really without cheat i cannot progress anymore
iam stuck at some level and i have to go every day to take to Dana to increase attraction with the same photos and same scenes its boring

oh and by the way does the game contain any animated scenes ?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No animated scenes, no.

Dana doesn't need much affection, you need to do that with the other women too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
okay

really without cheat i cannot progress anymore
iam stuck at some level and i have to go every day to take to Dana to increase attraction with the same photos and same scenes its boring

oh and by the way does the game contain any animated scenes ?
To progress in this game you must do the other women and get them to the point that you can take one with you on a weekend vacation, Dana is there and will always be there so work on the other women for now.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
To progress in this game you must do the other women and get them to the point that you can take one with you on a weekend vacation, Dana is there and will always be there so work on the other women for now.
and if i want only dana what should i do ??

is there no way to progress with dana only

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
and if i want only dana what should i do ??

is there no way to progress with dana only
You still have to get all girls to the point of going on the vacation and a new convo with Dana in her office will show up to go the Dana only one.

If your into pregnancy I know you can get Dana pregnant on the "Adult Baby" one but I have not tried on the other 2 girls route and you can not on the Dana only route.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Just for future reference i figured out what was confusing me. For some reason the second dana weekend office scene triggered before the first one, screwing everything up. It took like 3 more weeks of spamming, but it finally all sorted.

EDIT: On another note, how do you go the dana solo route? It's not on any of the walkthroughs, and i've done everything but finish off the jessica dates and maria dates cause i dont want to. I jave had access to talking to dana about going away with andrea for the weekend for multiple weeks now, but felt that probably would cut off any solo dana stuff? Nothing else seems to be happening, am i missing something here?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just for future reference i figured out what was confusing me. For some reason the second dana weekend office scene triggered before the first one, screwing everything up. It took like 3 more weeks of spamming, but it finally all sorted.

EDIT: On another note, how do you go the dana solo route? It's not on any of the walkthroughs, and i've done everything but finish off the jessica dates and maria dates cause i dont want to. I jave had access to talking to dana about going away with andrea for the weekend for multiple weeks now, but felt that probably would cut off any solo dana stuff? Nothing else seems to be happening, am i missing something here?
You have to do 2 girls dates until you can take them on the weekend vacation and a new convo with Dana will open in her office. (It may take all 3 girls dates being done up to the time for the vacation but don't take any of them but go talk to Dana in her office.)

Reactions: HathgarNiche

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You need to leave Dana. Should be an option somewhere to walk away.
Yes and it will open once he has got the other women to the point of going on the vacation but instead go talk to Dana and the new convo will be there.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Ahh, so just to clarify, i have to have the option of choosing at least two of the three options for the second weekend away. IE, Adrea option, and Jessica option are both available but have not been chosen yet. Then i should get an extra option of just dana alone?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ahh, so just to clarify, i have to have the option of choosing at least two of the three options for the second weekend away. IE, Adrea option, and Jessica option are both available but have not been chosen yet. Then i should get an extra option of just dana alone?
I am not for sure if its 2 or all 3.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No.

To get the Dana ending you need to leave her, dump her and walk away.

Originally there was no Dana ending but people begged so he added it. Due to it not being something he planned on it isn't great, don't expect anything epic.

There is no second weekend with Dana though.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes