• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Does anyone have a clue what the trigger is for the second Maria lunch date? I see no one else who's asked this has gotten an answer, and I'm sitting on week 8 with 75/75 points with Maria, done the first dinner date, both Andrea dates, and have been to the strip club 5 times now.

Edit: Ok, figured it out. Gonna leave this here and explain it for the next people who come searching for it. The walkthrough is causing a bit of confusion I think.

First off, the second scene in the Andrea & Dana date did not fire the first time I did this date. I had no idea there was an upstairs scene until I did it again much later while just throwing shit at the wall.

Next, the walkthrough says that the Maria & John threesome occurs during the second lunch date, which is what people have been stuck on and asking about to no avail. It's not a lunch date, you have to ask them to go on another dinner date.

After that, you can do a third dinner date with Dana.

I ended up reloading old saves after experimenting by doing things like the club party before the Andrea/Dana upstairs scene or the Maria/Dana date. Since I reloaded back several weeks I'm not positive but I believe the sequence I ended with was:

Andrea dancing date
Andrea & Dana dancing date, no upstairs scene
Maria dinner date
Andrea & Dana dancing date with upstairs scene
Maria dinner date with threesome
Maria & Dana dinner date

I've no idea where my first lunchtime strip club visit fell during this, but I assume it has to be before the first or second Maria date.

Reactions: Flerken

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No final walkthrough?
None is needed, you must go on 2 dates with each ""beard"" and then chose which one will be your ""beard"" or you can do the one path without any ""beard"".

The known walkthroughs have all the info you need to get it done.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
I'd just like to say that while I love this game, I fucking hate the skipping funciton. There is a lot of repetition in this game to build up points, but it seems the game doesn't care if you have seen or haven't seen something when suddenly it's different mid point, or even worse if you skip an evenening (like if you skip from asking Andrea to stay over) if something happens in the morning on the next day (Jessica events) it'll helpfully skip that as well. I once had to load 2 weeks back just to see a scene I skipped accidentally.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Finished the game the Andrea + Preg route, enjoyed it quite a lot, this is a well made game overall. Encountered very few bugs, and also very few noticeable typos. Going to hold off until v1 finished until doing other routes though.

Reactions: Whats Good

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yes, the lunch options missing, but the game is finished.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the weekend dana events? I went to the office and got the dana invite to her place on the next night, but the game doesnt have a skip single day button. It's either skip the entire weekend or do nothing and stare at the living room screen... any help?

EDIT: Also, some event with mila(?) started in the office, and she asked if i could search for her family, and then i have no option of talking to dana about it, or searching the files, and no other events have occured since.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the weekend dana events? I went to the office and got the dana invite to her place on the next night, but the game doesnt have a skip single day button. It's either skip the entire weekend or do nothing and stare at the living room screen... any help?

EDIT: Also, some event with mila(?) started in the office, and she asked if i could search for her family, and then i have no option of talking to dana about it, or searching the files, and no other events have occured since.
Just keep playing and it will happen same for the convo with Dana about Mila's family keep going to her office at work.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Im at the end. The second weekend is available, i've done everything else, neither of these events are occuring. Also just keep playing does not help with the dana event at all, i'm supposed to meet her at her place the next day but i cannot pass the day without skipping the entire weekend. This is confusing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Im at the end. The second weekend is available, i've done everything else, neither of these events are occuring. Also just keep playing does not help with the dana event at all, i'm supposed to meet her at her place the next day but i cannot pass the day without skipping the entire weekend. This is confusing.
I have no answer for you other than what I stated above.
Just pass the weekend and it should be triggered.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes