box777

May 10, 2017
WHy does this say COMPLETED, when there is work in progress in game, with scenes not yet done? Is the story over after all or not? Or just some scenes that need finishing?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
WHy does this say COMPLETED, when there is work in progress in game, with scenes not yet done? Is the story over after all or not? Or just some scenes that need finishing?
It's finished.

The endings are all in and he's working on something else now, this is done.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
How do you get this ending? Do you have to ignore Andrea and the swingers?
That ending is one of the most depressing ones, eventually it evens out but still leaves a bitter sweet taste in your mouth... Unless its an OCD thing, I suggest getting one of the other endings as they are far better.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@GuyFreely

Just to let you know that the grind is made by you and not the game for most if not all scenes can be had at 35 - 50 points, that's it and many players keep going for points when they do not need to.

I was one of the point grinder and had over 400 points each when I found out you only need max of 50 to open up all the scenes.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
@GuyFreely

Just to let you know that the grind is made by you and not the game for most if not all scenes can be had at 35 - 50 points, that's it and many players keep going for points when they do not need to.

I was one of the point grinder and had over 400 points each when I found out you only need max of 50 to open up all the scenes.
It doesn't matter if the grind is 10 or 1000. If I'm repeating the same scenes over again for minor stat points, it's a grind. It's unnecessary, I don't need a little number saying she likes you more, just make it obvious in the story. I suspect that most of the characters have enough scenes awarding points to not need much repetition as there are some scenes worth 5 to 10 points. So take out the repetition, just have a series of increasingly affectionate or sexual scenes that ramp up to the conclusion.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So take out the repetition, just have a series of increasingly affectionate or sexual scenes that ramp up to the conclusion.
He's not working on this anymore bud, he's working on other things now. This is done and dusted, what's there is staying there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
He will polish the game once many of us who are playing through it several times giving our reports on wrong words or misspelled and such.

If anyone wants to help jump on discord and post your bug reports.

I am getting ready to do another play through and will post anything I find.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm on his discord, it's done with and he's moved on to other things.......
a1fox3-05/06/2018
@Ptolemy I will be doing a complete playthrough of Dreaming of Dana, do you want me to post about wrong words or missing letters and such plus the one bug that is still in the game that I know of?

Ptolemy-05/06/2018
@a1fox3 Sure. Thanks

We are still finding bugs and wrong words and like I said above once they stop coming in then he will polish the game and go from v.99 to v1 finish.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
So is the extra weekend events mod recommended or no? A few minutes looking through search results yielded no answers

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So is the extra weekend events mod recommended or no? A few minutes looking through search results yielded no answers
I recommend you play all 4 paths first then add the mod in and try it out.

I don't use mods so I have no idea on this mod.

Reactions: Crel
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes