heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
what steps do i follow with maria? because i keep talking to her but nothing happens and she doesn't want a date etc

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
what steps do i follow with maria? because i keep talking to her but nothing happens and she doesn't want a date etc
Talk to her and compliment her in the lunchroom a few times the start flirting with her and see her in her office.

Reactions: heyyoo

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Really liked this game and the story + the endings.
In my opinion was Andrea route the best ^^ she becomes your "wife" + right hand at work and you save the half-sister + a dog haha :D

If someone knows games like this lemme know :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Really liked this game and the story + the endings.
In my opinion was Andrea route the best ^^ she becomes your "wife" + right hand at work and you save the half-sister + a dog haha :D

If someone knows games like this lemme know :D
I will PM you one since they don't like us sharing other games in game threads.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi There. I really don`t know how to take dana`s path. When I should tell her that I`m leaving her. This dialogue is after first weekend or when. Please help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi There. I really don`t know how to take dana`s path. When I should tell her that I`m leaving her. This dialogue is after first weekend or when. Please help
I don't remember exactly but you must have at least 2 of the girls done to just before you take which one to take on the weekend and it may take all 3 to be ready to go and that's when it will show.

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
Are all the files links the 0.099 version instead of the 0.99 version? Because all I'm getting is like 10 minutes of content

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
I lost all my saves, and I was right at the endings, where I could choose every possible weekends... can anybody post a save before choosing the weekends, please? Thank you!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I lost all my saves, and I was right at the endings, where I could choose every possible weekends... can anybody post a save before choosing the weekends, please? Thank you!!
It is so easy to get back to that point so just go ahead and play the game again, this time remember you need less that 50 points for all scene to be unlocked.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Jessicalabels.rpy", line 8314, in script
jump jessicaconti7
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.

Help?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes