• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
N

netkeliye

I got the code back not sure if I could post it again, will not post that just to be sure.
By chance did anyone go through it all, Also admin said I got reported for spamming, I guess someone got annoyed by my awesome memification style, For Future reference WHOEVER that person is, please tell me you think that it was annoying, I'm an open person I will delete and revert that post. 2 hours of spare time wasted, I felt sad about it.

Reactions: Thornhill

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I got the code back not sure if I could post it again, will not post that just to be sure.
By chance did anyone go through it all, Also admin said I got reported for spamming, I guess someone got annoyed by my awesome memification style, For Future reference WHOEVER that person is, please tell me you think that it was annoying, I'm an open person I will delete and revert that post. 2 hours of spare time wasted, I felt sad about it.
Yeah we got few cock blockers or mood killers on this forum lately thats for sure. If they are miserable so must be rest of us its happening allot lately.

Reactions: netkeliye

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah i know the feeling.. i think i have someone running around reporting me aswell for spammig. Or maybe i'm just paranoid. You could put the whole thing in one massive spoiler inside an other spoiler i guess. That way its not a gaint "wall of posts" untill you open up the spoiler. But its up to you i guess if you want to risk getting reported for spamming again. And yeah i did read/go through it all.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The maria+john getaway is still blocked to the end... what version i'll have to wait for proceed in the game?
Have patience... he is working to finish the game, we got andrea getaway, then we got john and maria getaway, then we got a continuation of andrea line, then we got jessica getaway, now we have andrea line almost finished. more will come trust in the @Ptolemy!!!!! he will come through for us ALL!

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
oh i missed it :(

N

netkeliye

Well admin said it's not a problem if people don't report it, Well I got a idea Maybe i can start conversation with select few and post it there, but the format all fucked up in the text code, maybe it's not worth it reformatting it and doing so.

N

netkeliye

Fight for your rights to post long ass posts man don't let them discourage you. We are all with you as moral support of course x'D:extremelyhappy:
Admin does not have a problem with it unless some one reports it as spam, but apparently someone is.
I don't get it, all my post are intended as humor and give someone somewhere something to laugh at.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well admin said it's not a problem if people don't report it
I bet the second you post it, you are going to get reported.
Fight for your rights to post long ass posts man don't let them discourage you. We are all with you as moral support of course x'D:extremelyhappy:
Yeah the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. We got your back @netkeliye so long it dont have to end up in a fight.. i'm useless in a fight, too short.:closedeyesmile:

Reactions: SpookyDonut

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Admin does not have a problem with it unless some one reports it as spam, but apparently someone is.
Yeah some ppl are doing that hiding behind skirt, we got some ideas who they are, but thats not enough if you ever find out who they are gona return the favor. There are lots of us tired of this behavior and gona report those guys out of this forum if need it. :cool:

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Why would someone report your post, when i don't want to read something i just skip it, and that's it. I don't know why your posts are bothering anyone, i think they are funny :D

N

netkeliye

Why would someone report your post, when i don't want to read something i just skip it, and that's it. I don't know why your posts are bothering anyone, i think they are funny :D
I even use I big Fucking meme at start without spoiler "You have been Warned" + My Title always start with warning about it being a shit post so if you are someone you don't like it to skip it. Never-mind world's a funny place to live in, you never know who's wrong attention you got.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I even use I big Fucking meme at start without spoiler "You have been Warned" + My Title always start with warning about it being a shit post so if you are someone you don't like it to skip it. Never-mind world's a funny place to live in, you never know who's wrong attention you got.
Well some members in here (not this thread specific, but overall) only want posts in the threads to be about the game updates & stuff nothing els. If you ask me, that would make the threads really boring and empty. And it would make people stop coming to the site. Now i don't mean we should over do the posting, like super spamming OT stuff. But there has to be some discussion going. Or people will lose interest.
Yeah some ppl are doing that hiding behind skirt, we got some ideas who they are, but thats not enough if you ever find out who they are gona return the favor. There are lots of us tired of this behavior and gona report those guys out of this forum if need it. :cool:
Yeah.. the second i post a gif, i know a member who is pissed at me. Even if i hide it in a spoiler so they don't have to look at it.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Well some members in here (not this thread specific, but overall) only want posts in the threads to be about the game updates & stuff nothing els. If you ask me, that would make the threads really boring and empty. And it would make people stop coming to the site. Now i don't mean we should over do the posting, like super spamming OT stuff. But there has to be some discussion going. Or people will lose interest.
we could always discuss your obsession with fertilizer.. er i mean fertilization.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
ok in absence of a changelog i'll just ask. I'm ignoring the Jessica and Maria routes, is there anything new in 0.75 on the Andrea route? Currently after the weekend get away with Andrea and Dana, once home i get the scene with Andreas roommate (name escapes me) and fuck her, then Dana and Andrea move in with Chris. Last seen is the "more in future updates message" then back to main menu. Am i missing anything?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes