Abi

Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys,
I have a question about the values that are supposed to trigger events, e.g. at which values is dating the characters possible. According to the walkthrough I've been following I'm supposed to wait for the event from which point on dating is available(any of the characters), but I have now idea how far I am away or how often I need to flirt/talk with them.
Greetz
I attached a self-made walkthrough which is mainly based on a code review of version 0.070. But in version 0.075 aren't any changes of the game entry.
In this document you find described all available events with the according conditions and choices. Just look at the end for "Dates with the girls".

Reactions: Cpt.Briggs
N

netkeliye

It is continuation after Andrea moves in with you. Use save where you ask andrea to move in with you and dana(Update 0.65)

N

netkeliye

dude, just use mega download manager, speed is good, interface is simple, data limits are good as well.
If you are short on bandwidth download compressed version,
if you still can't do that, patron @Ptolemy use his patcher to download.
Can't help you further bro

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Guys, how to get the new stuff that came out with 0.75 update. Everything I get is old content
if @netkeliye 's suggestion doesn't work try a save just before the weekend with andrea then ask her to move in.. oh and pro tip. BE HONEST, it will get you the good stuff (also can't have been mean to mila)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If any of you don't want to replay the game and just continue path you got all 3 weekends unlocks in attach just choose where you want to go and sleep --> have fun.
All 3 weekends.jpg

Also there is patch made from 0.70->0.75 from our @PepsiMan. So far no issues were reported with it and cant hurt if someone put it on post #1.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
I attached a self-made walkthrough which is mainly based on a code review of version 0.070. But in version 0.075 aren't any changes of the game entry.
In this document you find described all available events with the according conditions and choices. Just look at the end for "Dates with the girls".
Thanks buddy!

N

netkeliye

I can't start the game for some reason...!
The game is not flawless when it comes to bugs but it sure without any doubts start and rub without no problem,
The only thing I think can think of for this is you dowloaded game for differnet platform, i.e you downloaded mac version and trying to run on windows or vise versa.
But no one is that dumb.
If you really want any help we will need more than it does not run.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Is not it a bit weird that in the latest updates of Dreaming of DANA almost nothing is more about Dana?

N

netkeliye

Is not it a bit weird that in the latest updates of Dreaming of DANA almost nothing is more about Dana?
Well, I thinks that is intentional as writer wanted to tell that this is Dana+Chris+Andrea route, not Dana+Chris with Andrea hanging in there somewhere, although I would have loved Dana+Chris with Andrea here and there but it's not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 20, 2017
Can't seem to unlock much of the Dana's content.I Have an old version in which I have reached week 9 or 10 but still not much of a progress with Dana. What am I missing?

N

netkeliye

Can't seem to unlock much of the Dana's content.I Have an old version in which I have reached week 9 or 10 but still not much of a progress with Dana. What am I missing?
Use walkthrough on first page, days don't affect any progression, stats do and those to only work until you go to dates, Please check walkthrough on first page or find my walkthrough somewhere in the thread(Pro tip:use search tool with keyword walkthrough and my username/ easiest is to just use walkthrough in first page)

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Well, I thinks that is intentional as writer wanted to tell that this is Dana+Chris+Andrea route, not Dana+Chris with Andrea hanging in there somewhere, although I would have loved Dana+Chris with Andrea here and there but it's not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not just andrea first was andrea then maria then jessica then andrea again maria is next when dana gonna have something new?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes