a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok in absence of a changelog i'll just ask. I'm ignoring the Jessica and Maria routes, is there anything new in 0.75 on the Andrea route? Currently after the weekend get away with Andrea and Dana, once home i get the scene with Andreas roommate (name escapes me) and fuck her, then Dana and Andrea move in with Chris. Last seen is the "more in future updates message" then back to main menu. Am i missing anything?
No that is it.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I been running off old saves alot, like 0.50 saves if that's relevent. May of missed a trigger or choice somewhere.

Edit: Only sexual content i seen with Mila is the threesome with Andrea, and when you fuck her whilst Andrea is packing in the other room. Nothing involving Mila and Dana.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Yeah thats what was bugging me, i remember Ptolmey saying that he'd added to that route as 0.65 sort of ended on a cliffhanger on that route and he hates cliffhangers. Can't seem to see anything though game always ends after Andrea and Dana have moved in.

N

netkeliye

I been running off old saves alot, like 0.50 saves if that's relevent. May of missed a trigger or choice somewhere.

Edit: Only sexual content i seen with Mila is the threesome with Andrea, and when you fuck her whilst Andrea is packing in the other room. Nothing involving Mila and Dana.
That's not mila, that's lana, Mila is the girl the strip club owner offers you when you go on date with maria.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Whoops my bad, guess i need to load up an early save and not completely ignore Maria then.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah thats what was bugging me, i remember Ptolmey saying that he'd added to that route as 0.65 sort of ended on a cliffhanger on that route and he hates cliffhangers. Can't seem to see anything though game always ends after Andrea and Dana have moved in.
You may need to replay the game for you are missing part of the Andrea ending and I think it was because of some of the choices you may in the game.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
You may need to replay the game for you are missing part of the Andrea ending and I think it was because of some of the choices you may in the game.
i think if you load a save before the weekend trip with andrea you should be fine. thats what i did anyway

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys. I need some help.
I already download the compressed version, so i have the new 0.75 version on me pc.
But I still like to have also the normal version. So i try to download it too.
I use megadownload 1.7 but the download do not start! after a while the megadownload give me an states of error.
I just do not understand way. Can someone help me? Tell me if i am the only one who have this problem? Maybe the file is so big that it can not download it? Someone know if megadownlad have some weight Limit? Anticipate thankses.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
you can stop mila from coming to you by being "BAD" when she's with you. that removes mila from the equation.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
you can stop mila from coming to you by being "BAD" when she's with you. that removes mila from the equation.
I am always nice to those who are downtrodden.:winkytongue:

Reactions: grev

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@netkeliye ,
I missed your huge post, so I don't really know what was in it and I wish I had a chance to read it, but I doubt that anyone who has at least a gram of sense of humor, would ever report it as spam. Some people just don't have any. And some are just snitches who get off on it. On snitching, reporting, for any reason. Should this ever happen to you again, just let us know about it and give us the name of the admin or mod who got assigned to handle the report – we will all support you. Right, guys?

Just, you know, don't go completely batshit crazy, alright? :biggrin:

N

netkeliye

@netkeliye ,
I missed your huge post, so I don't really know what was in it and I wish I had a chance to read it, but I doubt that anyone who has at least a gram of sense of humor, would ever report it as spam. Some people just don't have any. And some are just snitches who get off on it. On snitching, reporting, for any reason. Should this ever happen to you again, just let us know about it and give us the name of the admin or mod who got assigned to handle the report – we will all support you. Right, guys?

Just, you know, don't go completely batshit crazy, alright? :biggrin:
No need to worry bro, we found a solution :D
Check pm

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes