HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
People wrote me and said they came because of IR. Don't think they're lying.
IR is great. I can't wait to see where it goes. I haven't played Dana yet, but if it's anything like IR, I think I am going to enjoy it. Thanks for keeping it light and funny.:)
One question. When I sign up for your Patreon, do I have to sign up for IR and Dana separately? or will I get both for the donation?

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
IR is great. I can't wait to see where it goes. I haven't played Dana yet, but if it's anything like IR, I think I am going to enjoy it. Thanks for keeping it light and funny.:)
One question. When I sign up for your Patreon, do I have to sign up for IR and Dana separately? or will I get both for the donation?
There's only 1 patreon. Everything is on it.

PS:
Dana is quite different than IR.
The story is on par, I think. But in many ways, especially technically, it's much more clunky. I had no idea what I was doing when I started making Dana. So the game has some technical flaws built it, basically.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyDonut

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
I just got a decryption error trying to download it from mega, and the transfer link freezes at 100%. Something weird with the upload.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Wouldn't know, as I said in my walkthrough i've never gone the dick route and raped Mila.

The brother lives with his mother.
just tested it, raped mila but she still come asking for help, does not really make sense

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Old saves are not working? I'm playing with saves from 0.60 and I still can't go on after the trip with Dana and the 2 others

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ok, so had a few issues with my image compressor but that is now resolved. What a learning experience.

All versions should be up now, both compressed and uncompressed for PC and Mac.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I only download one thing today from mega 400mb. Their quotas are getting ridicules.
Well as far as i know is no other way around what i do usually (since i don't shut down computer) get yourself MEGAsync app add link to what ever there and let it download over night for sure you sleep more than 6h and by morning should be downloaded (5gb limit per 6h), but if you find thing to get around that without sub let us know :). I will do the same later on since it doesnt look like there will be update this time.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
@Ptolemy Brother watch out patreon started to close temporarily games with incest and bestiality themes in it. They closed page of that guy who developed DmD.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes