• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Changelog of 0.065 anyone? Thanks
back to work

Hi Well, it's done.

Again, sorry for the delay.

What does it contain.

Basically the continuation of the story, after the Andrea getaway.

I've tried to include the resolution of the Mila arc, but wasn't able to. I've reached 150 renders, and I still hadn't gotten to the meat of it. So, I've put the Mila renders on storage, and increased, and given more texture to the rest of the story. I've just left a bit of a hint about Mila.

As it stands not, the patch is 163 renders and about 1k lines of dialogue.

To access the new content, all you have to do is keep playing after the Andrea getaway.

Corrected most of the dialogue in the game. I say most because there is always something you can miss.

Not exactly sure about how I handled some of the time transitions. Any feedback would be great.

neo-matrix

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone running into an issue where their computer completely looses video signal when running this? I used to be able to play DoD fine and all of my other games run with no issue but since this latest build, about 10 seconds into running the game, my video signal cuts right out and I have to restart the pc.

update.. I used alt-enter to take it out of fullscreen mode and it seems to work. not sure why full screen was causing that issue or whether it was just me. Just a heads up for anyone else who might experience this themselves

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2017
Found a bug on the weekend. I'll share it here so everyone can test it if they want, confirm it is actually a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you need more information, let me know and I will do my best to get it to you. I am new but I can still figure it out if I try hard enough. I have gotten a lot more savvy recently. Thats irrelevant, I'm just proud of myself for being able to do what I do now.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes