U

User_10739

I already did the weekend with Sonny & Cher, then Andrea, do I need to go back in time yet again to play this? I think I kinda gave up at 0.58.

Ptolemy should just stick a TARDIS in the corner of Chris's office...

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

Plans
Patrons only
Sep 20 at 1:01am
Hi

Just got home from work, and am dead tired. So I'll keep this short.

The next patch will come in 2 weeks, as always. An it will contain the Jessica getaway.

Also, since I have managed to untie the Kelly knot, I've started making renders for the next Kelly patch. And with the help of Xirbeus. I might me able to get quite a lot done.

So, I'll be keeping you updated on that, as well.

That's it for now. I'll make a progress update post in a few days.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
i guess god don't like me playing DOD just like 2 weeks ago new super earthquake way bigger than the last one, this time i was out of services for 7 hours, some damages in home but still alive again

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
i guess god don't like me playing DOD just like 2 weeks ago new super earthquake way bigger than the last one, this time i was out of services for 7 hours, some damages in home but still alive again
Stay safe man hoard water and food!

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Fuck! Stay safe man. Just saw the news, over a hundred dead in an earthquake :closedtongue:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
We all pulling for you and your family here buddy! stay safe & strong.
Stay safe and don't think that. Stay strong for your family and we will be here for you.
Oh No! I am so sorry for my "english" and wanted to say "i really thought i will not make it" during the event but i am fine right now, i know very hard time is coming but i will try my best, Thank you so much

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Oh No! I am so sorry for my "english" and wanted to say "i really thought i will not make it" during the event but i am fine right now, i know very hard time is coming but i will try my best, Thank you so much
Well thats good to hear. You keep staying strong and keep the family safe, even though you are safe for now.

added skunked version to OP :FeelsGoodMan:
I "smell" you so much!

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
In that case good to have you still among us and do hope thats the end of it. Did look at it looks pretty bad lots of buildings ready for demolishing.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
In that case good to have you still among us and do hope thats the end of it. Did look at it looks pretty bad lots of buildings ready for demolishing.
you will have me among for more than you want, i am addicted to f95 and Dod and cause i must stay awake all night i'll have plenty of time to play the v.65 maybe the gift too

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes