StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Don't worry about the money right now. Just put this Purple track suit on and drink this KoolAid when the Spaceship comes to take us to our exalted leader Lord @Gomly1980 . May we forever bask in his glory.XD
Shit man! cant talk right now, there are some guys in white lab coats in my room right now!
I think..i think its happening man! i think they are going to take me to our exalted lord's kingdom so i can bask in his presence!

215303j

Hitler loved children, dogs and chocolate cake. Knowing that doesn't change anybody's minds about him, right ? But what if Mother Theresa showed up, and she said, "wow, now i have a new perspective, i'm done with gassing people, i'm out saving kittens in trees " . Like i said, i hope you're right.
I never knew that Mother Theresa gassed people...
Hitler was a dog person. Fuck the cat in the tree... He was right in that respect...

Reactions: supermanz95

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
There's just no point, is it?
I've said 100 times over, that Jessica won't change.
I guess everyone but me knows she will.
I don't know why I bother.
It's the 'The Dad will fuck Dana' thing, all over again.
No, it's not, not from me at least. I was saying to Gomly "I hope you're right". You don't need to dial it up to eleven all the time. It's just banter. You're doing your thing, but once you put it out there, you can't control how people perceive it. Take it from Upton Sinclair.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Just remember... opinions are like assholes: Everyone has one, and some of them are completely full of shit.
You know, i been reading this qoute like 3-4 times today.
Its starting to smell like those assholes, i think we need a new one.
Quote that is, not an asshole.

Reactions: Thornhill

mardh47

May 17, 2017
So how do i play the new content? If i load up my most recent save it ends after weekend with maria, john and dana just like before. If i load before talking about weekend with john + maria it seems im just stuck?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So how do i play the new content? If i load up my most recent save it ends after weekend with maria, john and dana just like before. If i load before talking about weekend with john + maria it seems im just stuck?
This one carries on the weekend after Andrea and Dana's getaway.

mardh47

May 17, 2017
When you speak to Dana to arrange the weekend getaway with Maria you should have the option of asking for one with Andrea instead.
I can only ask about a weekend with John and Maria. If i click that a new dialogue opens up "Ask advice about Andrea" that wasnt available before.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I can only ask about a weekend with John and Maria. If i click that a new dialogue opens up "Ask advice about Andrea" that wasnt available before.
You need to do the advice thing and then wait a couple of days for Andrea to come speak to you.

Once that's done you should be able to go on the weekend away with her.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes