PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I have choosen the Maria+Dana+John getaway and in 0.60 it end for the moment, in 0.65 there is only the continuation with the other route (Andrea+Dana getaway) or there is also the continuation of this route (i have choosen to share Dana)?
just the continuation of Andrea+Dana getaway by now

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's a shame I never had a creative side. I have a shit ton of free time due to my job not taking up much of it and working from home but know absolutely nothing about making Daz models or the like.

It just made me chuckle. I have all the time in the world to be helpful and productive but not the ability.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You asked how to make a walkthrough?
For a game like this you add all choices and what consequences they have.
Choice 1(insert text here) +affection
Choice 2(insert text here) -affection
Choice 3 you get the point.
And you do that for everything.
A walkthough is meant to walk someone through a game holding their hand.
Telling them exactly what to do, the two in op's post are guidelines at best.
Anyway that's how you do them.

What someone did for the game Girlfriends Amnesia is a good example of how you can structure it.
Simple is always best though.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
It's a shame I never had a creative side. I have a shit ton of free time due to my job not taking up much of it and working from home but know absolutely nothing about making Daz models or the like.

It just made me chuckle. I have all the time in the world to be helpful and productive but not the ability.
same case here brother

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Put on the nerd glasses and get to learning? and then blow us all away here at F95?:happyblush

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Put on the nerd glasses and get to learning? and then blow us all away here at F95?:happyblush
Nah, doesn't work that way. I've been around Creatives, in my bohemian days. Most of them would kill to be "normal", because being creative is a very dicey proposition. First, you can't help yourself, you HAVE to do it, otherwise, you're miserable. Second, for every guy who makes it big, there are a million other guys who flunk out. And then there's the practical side of the thing. The Creative has an idea, but knows jack about marketing, distribution , etc, so most of the time, even when they DO land a great idea, they get a sucker share of the revenue.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Nah, doesn't work that way. I've been around Creatives, in my bohemian days. Most of them would kill to be "normal", because being creative is a very dicey proposition. First, you can't help yourself, you HAVE to do it, otherwise, you're miserable. Second, for every guy who makes it big, there are a million other guys who flunk out. And then there's the practical side of the thing. The Creative has an idea, but knows jack about marketing, distribution , etc, so most of the time, even when they DO land a great idea, they get a sucker share of the revenue.
I'm so confused right now::|: maybe i need to sleep?
But what ever you said i agree with!:happyblush

Reactions: Thornhill

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ah shit guys you got me i cant stop laughing x'Dx'Dx'D

Edit: That was intense hope its over for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyDonut
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes