Ren'Py Dreamer Life [v0.2] [Raw-Imagine]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
This game is not incest all character are not relate by blood with MC just his mother childhood friend.
I really love to go incest but it just about patreon ,I'm don't wanna challenge they rule
I could help you by promoting your game in the incest threads I participate in but unfortunately you ruled out incest...

dreambug

Apr 12, 2023
pondloso,貼文:13278761,會員:12303 said:
我一直在考慮在遊戲中加入一些指南,但我不確定這款遊戲是否會有人玩,所以我只是嘗試完成第一個版本。

一些技巧
- 首先提升你的能量狀態,這將有助於提高你的能量,你可以做更多的事情
- 您可以早點睡覺,以便第二天獲得更多能量。
- 第二天你就可以睡覺了,重複這個動作可以快速耗盡你的能量,不會影響任何故事。
- 在您拿到電腦後,它們是免費的室內書籍,可輕鬆升級您的統計數據,並且是在線商店中的廉價書籍。
- 後來在遊戲中能量有點失去了意義,我只是把它放在第一位,讓它像一個遊戲一樣:哭:
- 慾望就像推進故事的主要技巧一樣,它只會在特殊事件中出現。
- 別擔心磨蹭,我可以告訴你,這只是第一個版本的故事設定。各位專家慢點。

感謝您的所有回饋。我確信遊戲中仍然存在一些錯誤。
我在發布前玩了兩次,以確保我可以看到這個版本中的每個場景,但肯定仍然存在一些錯誤。
[/引用]
能量還是需要的畢竟代表一天可以做多少事情 遊戲裡面很需要指南 不然無法找到特殊事件 為何人物好感度都只能在60 還會下降?

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
From feedback look like it too much grind so i made a patch.
Just place it in game folder overwrite old one

Basically grind still in the game but with this patch is much much less
all of my game scene it depend on character stats so i can't change much

it the case it broke the game just use old-scripts

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
So happy to see my game finally in this forum.
I had been in this place for a very long time but not much comment anything.

I always dream to make my own game but it always just a dream because busy in real life.
and from my point of view i want more beautiful graphic and i knew that i cant do that with my busy life.

Make it short.
With new AI tool i can make graphic more beautiful(in my believe)
I fully aware that it not any where close to perfect it had some in-consistency but in my believe if you not really compare image to image it very hard to notice especially in the same sen i can keep very consistency for character.

I had been test with more complex scene about penis some kind of blowjob i think it came out ok
so i believe if story go on more spicy scene will had no problem

View attachment 3468490

sample of spicy scene that i test

About animation i had some idea,
but first of all my GPU Just a cheap one and it impossible for me to make high res animation scene that kind of passable for the game i will try for sure if i can.

This game is not incest all character are not relate by blood with MC just his mother childhood friend.
I really love to go incest but it just about patreon ,I'm don't wanna challenge they rule

About game play is very true that i had no experience in coding before and had to learn from nothing.
But i believe my game is complex or maybe too complex for first project.
Your choice it really matter you will miss a whole scene with some choice.
it had a lot of thing that i try to put in with time limit.
I played a lot of sandbox renpy game and i think my game it should be complex enough for first version.

You are right about that i use some game for 3d element and go through AI
I believe very soon I maybe not need it at all and will get more beautiful scene.(but it will only happen in next game i don't want to change art style of this game)

some quick comparison if you want to know how different it is.

View attachment 3468537 View attachment 3468534

I can guarantee you guy that if this game had people interest in is or play it enough i more than happy to complete this game i already had complete story line in my mind.

Please give is s try and give me some feedback I not expect this game to make any money at all i had my other job
I just want feed back for improve my work because i found out make a game like this it so much fun.

So That pretty much for now,sorry for my bad English and Thank you .
Three important questions:
First, will the sex scenes have complete or partial animations, or will there be no animations?
the second, the lesbians will be avoidable, or omittable or forced (preferably that they were avoidable, out of success)
and the third and most important there will be a harem ending because all the girls look like 10 and I wouldn't like to have to choose,
if You can have them all?
and additional question many games have the option of sandbox and visual novel this game could do one of them, so many who like it (sandbox) are given that option and with it they are given the opportunity to choose the game and more.
Note: my English is not very good I hope you understand what I asked, greetings and good luck Dev, the screenshots look great

Reactions: MasterChild

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
Three important questions:
First, will the sex scenes have complete or partial animations, or will there be no animations?
the second, the lesbians will be avoidable, or omittable or forced (preferably that they were avoidable, out of success)
and the third and most important there will be a harem ending because all the girls look like 10 and I wouldn't like to have to choose?
if You can have them all and additional question many games have the option of sandbox and visual novel this game could do one of them, so many who like it (sandbox) are given that option and with it they are given the opportunity to choose the game and more.
Note: my English is not very good I hope you understand what I asked, greetings and good luck Dev, the screenshots look great
about animation just like i said it very hard with my current hardware.
I can do it but it will not high res like CG render and will not very consistency with still image.
so i will say it will be no animation for now,I don't want to give any false promise.

I don't had any lesbians content in the game yet and I'm not sure it will be one or not.
For the ending it not final and I'm not sure how hard to coding but i love harem ending and i will make sure you can just pick only one girl if you want in the end.

but it a very long way to go so nothing 100%.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
about animation just like i said it very hard with my current hardware.
I can do it but it will not high res like CG render and will not very consistency with still image.
so i will say it will be no animation for now,I don't want to give any false promise.

I don't had any lesbians content in the game yet and I'm not sure it will be one or not.
For the ending it not final and I'm not sure how hard to coding but i love harem ending and i will make sure you can just pick only one girl if you want in the end.

but it a very long way to go so nothing 100%.
For me, the fact that it doesn't have lesbians is super good and that it has a Harem ending that is much better.

hinata151ck

Jan 15, 2023
cant' progress through aunt charlize 2nd photoshoot session ....there is sure bug >.<
also MyMC stats are
HEARt: 21
Smart:14
Power:30
Guitar :50
Energy:14

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
cant' progress through aunt charlize 2nd photoshoot session ....there is sure bug >.<
also MyMC stats are
HEARt: 21
Smart:14
Power:30
Guitar :50
Energy:14
what do you mean by cant' progress through aunt charlize 2nd photoshoot session?

It crash or it just jump out of the scene?

hinata151ck

Jan 15, 2023
what do you mean by cant' progress through aunt charlize 2nd photoshoot session?

It crash or it just jump out of the scene?
when u buy advance sexy photoshoot for 800$
scene never advance further
Next day again that advance sexy photoshoot 800$ option reappear so no scene with aunt charlize ...is it bug or what ?

Reactions: dreambug

dreambug

Apr 12, 2023
這是我的存檔 但是三個女性腳色最高親合度只有60 所以請問有沒有指南 上面說的800元的性感拍攝 我也買了三次 但還是不行

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
when u buy advance sexy photoshoot for 800$
scene never advance further
Next day again that advance sexy photoshoot 800$ option reappear so no scene with aunt charlize ...is it bug or what ?
what level of charlize lust? if it not 2 it will not go to next photo shoot

can you give me your save file i want to check it maybe a bug i'm not sure.Thank you

dreambug

Apr 12, 2023
pondloso,貼文:13281971,會員:12303 said:
查理茲的慾望達到什麼程度?如果不是2則不會進入下一次拍攝

你能給我你的保存文件嗎?我想檢查一下,也許是一個我不確定的錯誤。謝謝
[/引用]你可以照我的文件我再也卡在這個問題了

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes