Ren'Py Dreamer Life [v0.2] [Raw-Imagine]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I don't need to. There are numerous first-hand accounts in the dev-only forums where devs have complained that their "landlady" games have received the boot for this very thing.
The curious thing about this is that games like Raptus, Restore Her Career, etc., even though they are reported, remain firm on Patreon, this only proves that Patreon does not hunt for incest manually and that most of the time it only acts upon reports.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
decent star for a game

images are good ( on what can be expected of A.I now a days), dont worry about if their size 1 to 2 mb is ok, i think.

even if the definition gets higher is fine if the size of the game reach 6 gb or so . hopefully on next updates.

plot so wise is ok. maybe add little of corruption ? or blackmail ? and pregnancy sex later?

best wishes , more updates please

Sep 27, 2023
That still breaks patreons rules. Some games just get away with it because no one's reported them.
There is always Subscribestar, they dont have the same rules on incest as Patreon does. You might want to look into that, not everything is roses with Patreon and they are so anal about stuff that it is better to find an alternative so that you dont lose your VN content.

Reactions: water_rockz_sockz

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
There is always Subscribestar, they dont have the same rules on incest as Patreon does. You might want to look into that, not everything is roses with Patreon and they are so anal about stuff that it is better to find an alternative so that you dont lose your VN content.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you under the impression that I'm the dev of this game? (if not, sorry the needless reply. And I already made the switch to substar)

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
I had been thinking to put some guide in the game but i'm not sure this game will get any one to play so i just try to finish this first version.

Some tips
- Just get your power stat up first it will help improve your energy and you can do more thing
- you can sleep early to get more energy next day.
- you just can sleep for next day,repeat to pump out your power in a quick way it will not effect any story.
- they are free book in the house to easy upgrade your stats and cheap book in online shop after you get your hand on PC.
- later in game energy kind of lost meaning i just put it in first to make it like a game some how :cry:
- Lust it like a main trick to advance story it will only go up in special event.
- don't worry about grinding i can tell you that it just for the first version to setting up story. slow down all of you expert.

Thank you for your all feed back. i'm sure they still some bug in the game.
I play it out 2 time before release to make sure i can see every scene in this version but there must be some bug still remain.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
What a pity.
Another beautiful rendered game with potential murdered by focking sandbox.
The result is grind and repetition.
been there , done that too many times.
C'est dommage.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes