horrible grind
    Story is okayish
    Renders not bad
    Hints button is bad
    No sex
    no bugs
    Would wait for more content
    Could use a gallery
    Not a fan of the younger sister her body and how big here breast are compared to her older sister
  2. 4.00 star(s)

vforvlad

[v0.2]
    It's still early in development, but I think it's worth recognising the potential in the game so far.
    The main differentiator in this title are the models. Though, they are AI-generated, the visuals are impressive. The dev has managed to create models that maintain their appearance in a variety of different poses and clothing choices. I really like the models and can't wait to see more, so I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this title for that aspect alone.
    The gameplay is a bit rough at the moment. There is a little bit of grind, but the main hassle is knowing how to progress with each character. Though there is a hint function, it could be made more clearer as to the next steps that should be performed by the player. With a bit more work to streamline the gameplay, this could be a really good title.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

solarjohn

[v0.2]

A pretty average at home style sandboxy slow relationship grind kind of VN, with an interesting twist of using AI conversion over Honey select images

Currently its on the jankier, grindier side with waifu schedules changing each day of the 7 day week with a slow progression to the events
    But I feel like this one has a more promising future than others of its type, if the content can be developed on a consistent, or at least communicated pace

I will say that there are major UI pains and quality of life changes that would greatly improve the experience:
    - currently having to click a button for navigation to have only a text based list. I would suggest looking at something like my new neighbours where they have the navigation almost always available as thats the majority of the clicking, as well as having a symbol or something letting the player know that theres an event available or character to interact with

- having your energy visible at all times, as its a pain to click through menus to see how much an event takes or if you have enough for the day

- Computer access is strangely limited, being at the whims of waifu schedule, as well as sacrificing that time slot for using it

- It would also be nice for a quick skip time button as well, since its so schedule based

I can see how much effort the dev is putting in as not only does he have to do the HS renders, but also getting the AI to behave right (granted i dont know what software they use or how much they pay for it) which for sure adds on a bunch of time and organization

all an all there's a small but decent chunk of more unique content if you stick through it (and maybe some slight money n energy cheating)

3 stars + 1 promising star
  4. 3.00 star(s)

alexandertetzlav

Hey Pondloso,
    so here is some Feedback:

Well, to simplify it, i will call the AI-Upscaled Images "Renders".

Pro:
    1. Renders: The Renders (in most Cases) look absolutely amazing and well... a lot better than in most other Games! I guess the AI is more a benefit than having to render everything for hours yourself. Sure, AI Upscaling/Post Processing takes time too, but not as much as Rendering yourself in such quality.
    2. Navigation: The Amount of places to visit is good, not too much and not too few.
    3. Gameplay: For a first Release you get a good glimpse of what may await you in the future!
    4. Dialogues: Not too long and not too much unnecessary information.
    5. UI: Well, it is a first Release, to i do not expect too much.
    6. NSFW: The Girls are extremely cute and sexy. You should definately find a solution to add some animations.

Contra:
    1. Renders: Some Renders have some strange glitches (e.G. Missing Hand, Emmas Leg on Sofa is hidden by the Sofa which shouldnt be possible etc. Well, nothing extremely obvious, that meets the Eye on first glimpse, but if you take a good look, for some time at the Renders, you can clearly see these things. Especially the MC looks off in many Scenes.
    2. Navigation: The Navigation Menu isn't good at all. It is annoying that it stays open when you are in a location where you could initiate a dialogue and it is also annoying that it automatically closes after initiating a dialogue. Well, buttons like the "Dialogue" for the different locations would be much better. Maybe even with a little Character Icon on it, if someone is at this location.
    3. Gameplay: For a Sandbox Game you definately need something like a Quest-Tracker to not get lost. At the Moment there does not seem to be any kind of "Quest". Also the "AutoTriggers" like Breakfast etc. should be replaced by choices with a "back" option.
    4. Dialogues: Some Dialogues are a lot too "offensive" for a character which just arrived there for one day. Pond is just too extremely flirty at this early stage IMHO. And yeh, you said that English is not your native language, but if you plan to advance the Game, you should get a proofreader early on. There are a lot of guys out there, which are doing this for free ;)
    5. UI: Could be a lot prettier. Something linke a Energy-Bar (having to look at the Stats for it are too many clicks), Navigation Buttons etc. There should be a "Back" option in some Cases (e.G. Swimming at the Pool) else there is no way to cancel it, but by rolling back.
    6. NSFW: The overall progression is a lot too fast. The Girls are too revealing. At this Pace Pond would have Fucked all of them in a week.
    Overall i see a lot of potential in this Game.