Dreamer Life [v0.1] [Raw-Imagine]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
This game is not incest all character are not relate by blood with MC just his mother childhood friend.
I really love to go incest but it just about patreon ,I'm don't wanna challenge they rule
You could let the player choose the relationship at the start of the game, this is a way for a lot of dev to implement incest without breaking Patreon's rules.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
ah i cant tell if the dialogue is ai generated too or english just isnt the devs strong suit

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
If so, I'd like for you to share the rules where it's explicitly written that the naming of the relationship is forbidden. Because after reading Patreon's guidelines regarding incest I couldn't find anything regarding the possibility for the player to edit relationship
I don't need to. There are numerous first-hand accounts in the dev-only forums where devs have complained that their "landlady" games have received the boot for this very thing.

Reactions: Kipling

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DreamerLife-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
After breaking up with his beloved, the protagonist decides to take a trip to the big city. His old friend was kind enough to let him stay at her place while he figured things out. It was a bit awkward at first trying to mend the relationship with her family, but they were really understanding. As the protagonist settled into the hustle and bustle of city life, he started to think about his future. Who knows how things will turn out for him?
Did you forget the "?" :sneaky:

The game looks good. Thanks. Raw Imagine

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
If so, I'd like for you to share the rules where it's explicitly written that the naming of the relationship is forbidden. Because after reading Patreon's guidelines regarding incest I couldn't find anything regarding the possibility for the player to edit relationship
I imagine if they're doing any level of manual review it's trivial for them to pick up on when a game is really intended to be an incest game- it's not like "this is my ___ (Enter relationship, default 'Landlady'" is particularly subtle. At which point you're more or less playing a game of "I'm not touching you" with them, and they have no reason to play along.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Oh joy, AI slathered over sloppy Honey Select. So between the generative hallucinations and bugs combined with bad posing of the base 3D models, this is just gonna be peak Uncanny Valley. Also, the English is awful. Nope, fuck that.

andrei88990

Mar 19, 2024
So happy to see my game finally in this forum.
I had been in this place for a very long time but not much comment anything.

I always dream to make my own game but it always just a dream because busy in real life.
and from my point of view i want more beautiful graphic and i knew that i cant do that with my busy life.

Make it short.
With new AI tool i can make graphic more beautiful(in my believe)
I fully aware that it not any where close to perfect it had some in-consistency but in my believe if you not really compare image to image it very hard to notice especially in the same sen i can keep very consistency for character.

I had been test with more complex scene about penis some kind of blowjob i think it came out ok
so i believe if story go on more spicy scene will had no problem

View attachment 3468490

sample of spicy scene that i test

About animation i had some idea,
but first of all my GPU Just a cheap one and it impossible for me to make high res animation scene that kind of passable for the game i will try for sure if i can.

This game is not incest all character are not relate by blood with MC just his mother childhood friend.
I really love to go incest but it just about patreon ,I'm don't wanna challenge they rule

About game play is very true that i had no experience in coding before and had to learn from nothing.
But i believe my game is complex or maybe too complex for first project.
Your choice it really matter you will miss a whole scene with some choice.
it had a lot of thing that i try to put in with time limit.
I played a lot of sandbox renpy game and i think my game it should be complex enough for first version.

You are right about that i use some game for 3d element and go through AI
I believe very soon I maybe not need it at all and will get more beautiful scene.(but it will only happen in next game i don't want to change art style of this game)

some quick comparison if you want to know how different it is.

View attachment 3468537 View attachment 3468534

I can guarantee you guy that if this game had people interest in is or play it enough i more than happy to complete this game i already had complete story line in my mind.

Please give is s try and give me some feedback I not expect this game to make any money at all i had my other job
I just want feed back for improve my work because i found out make a game like this it so much fun.

So That pretty much for now,sorry for my bad English and Thank you .

I have been playing VN for over 4 years now played over 2k of them ( have a list :)) ) but i must say the before and after AI is amazing sure as you said there maybe inconsistency but i dont mind personally when the result is just amazing . TY for the game hope you keep up the good work

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes