VN Ren'Py Dragon Girl X Universe [v1.0] [Shutulu]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
You call that better, one single character. Cool I'm done in 5 mins and on to the next, I'll completely forget I played it by tomorrow. Most likely I'll forget this conversation in 5 mins as well, not being harsh just a reality of who I am, yes I'm a bit of an ass.

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
You call that better, one single character. Cool I'm done in 5 mins and on to the next, I'll completely forget I played it by tomorrow. Most likely I'll forget this conversation in 5 mins as well, not being harsh just a reality of who I am, yes I'm a bit of an ass.
i noticed
but hey, this game is well written, well made, good looking and a far better experience.
Just saying, you need to up your standards

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
No, if you cant see your trash is my treasure then, we will never agree. I like trash becuase I am trash, were other people like trash becuase they see the value in trash, (if da shoe fits own dat bitcz).

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
No, if you cant see your trash is my treasure then, we will never agree. I like trash becuase I am trash, were other people like trash becuase they see the value in trash, (if da shoe fits own dat bitcz).
maybe you just need to up your self esteem then, go to therapy idk

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Lmao, wow. You do realize at this point I'm just being funny. The game you mention has way better graphics, but that's it anyone with the right software can make that quality of graphics. The real challenge in making any game is making it engaging for the player, which sadly as I said before that game might hold my attention span for 5 mins, might not. This game however is engaging and held my attention for way longer then an hour. So in terms of quality this game is 55 mins better.

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
Lmao, wow. You do realize at this point I'm just being funny. The game you mention has way better graphics, but that's it anyone with the right software can make that quality of graphics. The real challenge in making any game is making it engaging for the player, which sadly as I said before that game might hold my attention span for 5 mins, might not. This game however is engaging and held my attention for way longer then an hour. So in terms of quality this game is 55 mins better.
wait fr
i could not stand the """"combat"""". The one I sent has a primitive but still engaging rpg system, here it's just wait and press attack for WAY TOO LONG because wait bar systems that take actually like 20 - 30 seconds to make one fucking attack
i really think you just haven't played an actually good videogame ever

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I think that says it most though probably why I dont consider that game good quality is the rpg system is just too frickin basic. Maybe I'm just spoiled from playing too many games in general. Think I play about 20 new games a week.

Also might have somthing to do with my appeal to hand drawn art and not computer generated unoriginal garbo most games use.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote