Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
It works from both downloads for me - what version of winrar are you using?
Anywho here is another one - that you have to edit (possibly) yourself?

version.png

Reactions: SovietTankmen

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
Who knows the song in elina route, when the doctor is searching for the listening device, cant find the song in the bgm list

james lancer

May 17, 2017
can someone give me a step by step guide on how to intall & get this VN to work. frustratingly i got it to work and read about five hours closed the VN and now i get this
bandicam 2020-06-20 20-24-29-898.jpg
I use windows 10, downloaded it though nopy and got the compatibly patch from mega

james lancer

May 17, 2017
can someone give me a step by step guide on how to intall & get this VN to work. frustratingly i got it to work and read about five hours closed the VN and now i get this
View attachment 700217
I use windows 10, downloaded it though nopy and got the compatibly patch from mega
will after messing with it i get it to work, don't know how exactly just did the same thing i did the first time but in a different location on my computer, feel free to answer my first post just in case it happens again for me or someone else

Reactions: Insecure Nick

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Silly question are you in Japanese local or using locale emulator - as that is needed also?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
whats second attachment
Use Applocale for Win7- or NTLEA for Win8+
NTLEA seems to work better on some games.

Try these file along with NTLEA

NTLEA -
zxyacb/ntlea -

Dark765

May 7, 2020

NTLEA -
zxyacb/ntlea -
i am still getting

NTLEA -
zxyacb/ntlea -
It still say unrecognized kernel32 what I did download was ntlea and extracted compatibility pack. Use run admin from ntlea application

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
It still say unrecognized kernel32 what I did download was ntlea and extracted compatibility pack. Use run admin from ntlea application
Just in case you're still getting this error, here's how I fixed it:

The WOH compatibility patch I downloaded included a "version1.dll" file. I just renamed that to "version.dll" and got the game to work.

D

Deleted member 3306980

There's quite a bit of VN's here that dont get updated. Whats the deal with the uncensor patches, do they only unlock the H content or do they actually remove the mosiacs, this term they slap on is confusing.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote