VN - Others - Completed - Dracu-riot! [YuzuSoft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

dstarfire

Very funny game. Story is interesting. The dialogue is pretty good but it can get a bit tedious at times (too much introspection). The translation has a nice twist in that they include some cultural references/jokes intact with a separate explanation that pops up onobtrusively in a corner of the screen (the animation of it appearing catches your eye, but you can ignore it easily enough, if you want).

It uses the typical mechanic of requiring a separate playthrough for each character, with about half your playtime (of each walkthrough) being unique to that character. Good if you don't like repeating stuff, annoying if you're just trying to see the sexy bits of multiple characters. Speaking of sexy bits, they do come only at the end of each playthrough, so it's several hours work (absent skipping, of course) for each one.

WOuld love to buy an english language version of it if I could find it in my preferred stores (this download is all fully translated to english in all the parts I saw).