blueraven88

Jun 28, 2018
The Mega links are broken (for both the game actual and the Win 8/10 patch). Every time I try and download them, they error.

bigeat12

Jan 6, 2018
use this .someone here said not to use anything from the SRC folder, and use those 2 files to copy and paste into the main game folder

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, I've a question and all it requires is a yes or no answer lol The bonus route for nicola... is that character male or female? I'm not into homosexual situations, so if he's a guy I don't really wanna see that route, and I've already played through all the others, however all that I see in the genre tags, is a homosexual support character, which I am guessing refers to the doctor. Also, nicola has been referred to as both he and she so in the translation, so it's hard to guess myself. Thanks for any replies :)

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys, I've a question and all it requires is a yes or no answer lol The bonus route for nicola... is that character male or female? I'm not into homosexual situations, so if he's a guy I don't really wanna see that route, and I've already played through all the others, however all that I see in the genre tags, is a homosexual support character, which I am guessing refers to the doctor. Also, nicola has been referred to as both he and she so in the translation, so it's hard to guess myself. Thanks for any replies :)
Nicola is female

Reactions: Kohryu

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Nicola is female
thanks for the answer, then when I get home from work I'll check that route out ^^ is it as short as I've seen some say, seems like they all have their own branching stories, which adds and shows different bits of information, but all seem to be roughly the same length more or less.

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
So where's the patch for this? All is see are some W8/10 links and compatibility for W8/10. Any actual english patch for W7? I got some patch in my game data i start it it runs. I open game and absolutely nothing happens. It is still on japanese.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
sorry for late answer. Got no msg from the page that i was quoted.
it was in German on win 10 "Verwaltung" in "Region" in settings. So to translate it in English i would say it has to be settings -> Time and Region -> Region tap with administration and the lower part is "change language for not Unicode supporting programs to Japanese

hopefully i translated it properly and you can handle it now

and again sorry for answering so late

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hello I got an error.. unrecognized kernel32 module .. I have no idea what this is
pls help thanks :)
use this .someone here said not to use anything from the SRC folder, and use those 2 files to copy and paste into the main game folder
if you keep having the error i found a solution, after copy the .dll to the game folder just rename it. i only added a 1 at the end of the folder and it worked fine afterwards

SovietTankmen

Sep 6, 2019
if you keep having the error i found a solution, after copy the .dll to the game folder just rename it. i only added a 1 at the end of the folder and it worked fine afterwards
my first problem was like this but after i copied that 2 files now i get "???? syntax error", what should i do ?

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Try this SovietTankmen

Just paste into the games directory.
This was originally my game that I uploaded - see the OP notes.

Cheers

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for replying, but the file is corrupt. Can i use another link or file ?
Sorry I thought it uploaded properly?
Try this - - - -

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote