RPGM Abandoned Double Loss [v0.2] [Nnoas]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Thank you very much for the suggestions. I was planning to implement sex sound effects in the next update since I couldn't find any I liked for the start.

Please consider joining my discord server. I am holding a vote to implement proposals at this time.

Reactions: Ovinas18

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
(Probably Avast, people should throw that crap)
Sorry buddy, but Avast has saved my ass too many times to toss it. It's definitely gotten worse the past couple of years due to bloat (everyone always thinks more features = better) to the point that I disable it when I'm doing any programming ect. Just disable it for an hour ezpz.

But I was at a programming competition years ago at university. My competition partner who was an older guy went to grab some assets he googles up. And got baited in a sketchy site with the 20 fake download buttons, lol. Instant malware on our competing laptop. lol The norton crap the school provided did jack all. But Avast was the one that cleared it up right before we had to check the laptop into the competition. (We got smoked btw just fyi lol)

I have yet to get a false positive on any f95 games from Avast.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
what kind of NTR is this?

I desire to see a reverse NTR. I desire to see the female steal the male from another female.

is this mc get cucked, we the mc cuck someone else, or the partner get cucked instead and steal the mc?

Don't correct/explain me the NTR

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
what kind of NTR is this?

I desire to see a reverse NTR. I desire to see the female steal the male from another female.

is this mc get cucked, we the mc cuck someone else, or the partner get cucked instead and steal the mc?

Don't correct/explain me the NTR
The Netorare/NTR tag only ever refers to the player being the victim of netorare, everything else falls under either the Cheating or Swinging tags.

You also asked for an NTR explanation twice before saying not to explain it.

Reactions: 1Teddy1 and LordFrz

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DoubleLoss-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The Netorare/NTR tag only ever refers to the player being the victim of netorare, everything else falls under either the Cheating or Swinging tags.

You also asked for an NTR explanation twice before saying not to explain it.
Not exactly. Many NTR games have solely female protagonist who NTR's their husband/boyfriend, whom is also quite involved in the story. It is often an end-game scenario thingy where the SO finds out in the end and get absolutely devastated from female protag POV and is often forced to watch or might even be caught peeking. These games would constitute Netorare as well I believe

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Not exactly. Many NTR games have solely female protagonist who NTR's their husband/boyfriend, whom is also quite involved in the story. It is often an end-game scenario thingy where the SO finds out in the end and get absolutely devastated from female protag POV and is often forced to watch or might even be caught peeking. These games would constitute Netorare as well I believe
This site has defined tag rules, your correction is simply wrong in this context.

Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Last edited:

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Huh, I thought I had written a comment on this. Anyway
The art is cool, brings vibes from the game "30 days a priestess" or something. Other people say negative stuff about it but I love the simplicity tbh.

However, I don't like the fact it's moving so fast. It's actually so fast that as soon as you start the game, the MC's daughter is already having a sexual affair with the antagonist. The MC's wife, on the other hand, starts her affair on day 2 or 3.

I also don't like the fact that there's actually no gameplay. You cannot do anything other than progress the story, and to do so, you have to do what the dev indicates. For example, go to that shiny part, or go sleep, or go work. It's not your choice to go to work, for example, you cannot do anything other than that.

Here's a suggestion for simple gameplay mechanics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could invent more mechanics, it really isn't that scary to program something this simple, and they really upgrade the game experience imo.

If you want to make a Kinetic Novel, on the other hand, that's fine, but perhaps RenPy would be a better engine for that.

Just my 2c :)

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
As I mention it on my discord server. The game is still in the early stages and many aspects can change thanks to your feedback. Also, remember that we are adults and we spend more time working than devoting it to personal projects. This is a passion project to me since I don't really get paid to do it and it's free for everyone.

That said, thanks for posting a comment and I'll see you in the next update!

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
View attachment 2584037

as much i enjoy NTR. why they so obsess making mc having tiny dick
For the same reason that there are more games where there are women with very big breasts
and not many flat chested. It allows you to create some unique scenes impossible before. However, It is something that is used excessively but without taking full advantage of it. At least it is something that I have noticed and I will try to avoid it by creating unique scenes.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes