RPGM Abandoned Double Loss [v0.2] [Nnoas]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 26, 2019
I already replaced the links with a new version of the game. I scanned it again before uploading it and still no virus detected. Maybe it is a false positive because the game menu is in Spanish? I don't know.

View attachment 2513642
I just tried all 3 links, and still can't get it to work. I even took a screenshot just to show i'm not lying. Something keeps flagging for virus, and wont even give a chance to bypass.

1680390374895.png

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I redid the game from scratch... If this doesn't fix it, I don't know what will...

Reactions: Blake639

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Are there choices in this game? Seems like NTR is already setup right on the getgo.

Also seems like this story is more suited on Repy.

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
OK I used a different computer to redo from 0 the whole game. I'm using completely different accounts from drive and mediafire to save the zip files (this probably won't help much tbh). I really hope this solves the problem... This whole situation made an atheist like me start praying fot it to work .

There are new download links now.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
OK I used a different computer to redo from 0 the whole game. I'm using completely different accounts from drive and mediafire to save the zip files (this probably won't help much tbh). I really hope this solves the problem... This whole situation made an atheist like me start praying fot it to work .

These are all false positives, the problem lies with their antivirus, you shouldn't worry about it. It has been happening in every game thread here for a couple of weeks now.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017

false positive.

Zer023

Jun 20, 2021

Hey I think you should lower your patreon prices if u want to have any sucess. At least until you got 1 somewhat finished project

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018

AV softwares will flag anything that doesn't has digital signature. Try to make your own installer or use trusted installer software that comes with digital signature to avoid these issues.
(Probably Avast, people should throw that crap)

Alternately, post virus total screenshot of your game, and warn people in advance, so they don't beach about it.(Recommended)
I've check it, game is fine, no viruses.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
How much content does it have for now ? looks really promising think ill let you cook for a bit

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
There have been tons of false positives on viruses lately, particularly trojans such as Wacatac or others. Most of the time, you'll see it end in "ml" in windows defender, which means that machine learning found it. Microsoft know about the problem now. Basically, the files are safe. Disable windows defender while you download and then you can turn it back on later. I heard it's an issue with how sites like MEGA share files now, anti virus software thinks its an outsider trying to send commands to your network, much like how a trojan works.
Don't worry about it developer.

Reactions: Nnoas

Faceface13

May 21, 2021
I think this game def has promise! Personally I really vibe with the art style for some reason. I'd love to see just absolutely copious amounts of cum on and in the girls from the big dick dude

Ovinas18

Mar 7, 2021
I liked the idea of the amount of sperm, but you need to put a sound on either one or the other, to give an impression of superiority in sperm production kkk For example, when the husband ejaculates, the sound is lower and faster than the lover's ejaculation.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes