RPGM Abandoned Double Loss [v0.2] [Nnoas]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Artstyle is lowkey pretty cute and unique in its own way. Inda reminds me a bit of Little Boys Artstyle.
Could have potential. Will keep an eye out.

To the dev, are visual changes for the girls planned the more they are corrupted?

This art style reminds me of "I WON'T LOSE" and it's various sequels... same artist?
Now I believe we shared the same braincell in this moment xD

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It seems to me that a lot of the Japanese games lean on the protagonist being cuckolded by a much taller blond guy with a western-sounding name. In other words, coded like a white guy. I've theorized this is a result of intergenerational trauma from the Allied occupation but your guess is as good as mine. It would make sense given that there was widespread sexual exploitation of young girls, war widows, and married women alike by the foreign occupiers. Nobody really knows why some people develop a fetish and other people don't. The race relations of western counties - specifically the United States - are clearly inverse, with the trauma being inflicted on people of color and the fantasy seeming to fixate on the reversal of this dynamic. However, if you believe that I am reading too much into this I tend to agree. Some people just get hard when they look at this stuff. It doesn't necessarily need to be any deeper than that.

• Haha
Reactions: joehoe

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
It seems to me that a lot of the Japanese games lean on the protagonist being cuckolded by a much taller blond guy with a western-sounding name. In other words, coded like a white guy. I've theorized this is a result of intergenerational trauma from the Allied occupation but your guess is as good as mine. It would make sense given that there was widespread sexual exploitation of young girls, war widows, and married women alike by the foreign occupiers. Nobody really knows why some people develop a fetish and other people don't. The race relations of western counties - specifically the United States - are clearly inverse, with the trauma being inflicted on people of color and the fantasy seeming to fixate on the reversal of this dynamic. However, if you believe that I am reading too much into this I tend to agree. Some people just get hard when they look at this stuff. It doesn't necessarily need to be any deeper than that.
Nah. I doubt the people making NTR games today went through USA occupation of Japan (which ended about 60 years ago). The blond tanned and tall NTR guy with a big dick characteristic is about three things: asshole/bad guy breaking the rules to get the girl, corruption of the heroine and physical inferiority. Blond hair alone doesn't mean westerner in Japan. It means that the character is a delinquent. In other words, a criminal/asshole/bad boy/rule breaker. The NTR guy is willing to resort to any means to steal the heroine whether that's blackmail, rape, coercion, drugs etc.

Vanilla is pure love. NTR is about destroying pure love with dark lust. That's why the NTR guy is often drawn dark skinned while the heroine is pale skinned. Sex with the NTR guy is meant to symbolize the defiling and corruption of the heroine. In some cases, the heroine gets tanned skin at the end of the work to signify her corrupted state. The NTR guy is taller and has a bigger dick than the male protagonist because he is supposed to be physically superior. It's also a given that most women want physically superior men. Physical inferiority causes psychological insecurity because the male protagonist understands that the heroine might sexually desire the NTR guy.

Also Chad (white version of NTR guy) tends to go for white girls rather than asian girls. In Western society beautiful white women are typically what men (bulls/alphas, cucks/betas) are competing for, not beautiful asian women. That's why the heroine in most Western NTR works is white. There is some raceplay white/asian NTR (what you're referring to) but that is a niche interest in most NTR works. It's also much more prevalent in Western NTR than Japanese NTR.

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I just realized that the version of the links has a virus. I don't know how it happened when I examined the compressed file in total virus and there was no alarm. I'm going to replace the links in a few minutes.

imagen_2023-04-01_170034982.png

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Nah. I doubt the people making NTR games today went through USA occupation of Japan (which ended about 60 years ago). The blond tanned and tall NTR guy with a big dick characteristic is about three things: asshole/bad guy breaking the rules to get the girl, corruption of the heroine and physical inferiority. Blond hair alone doesn't mean westerner in Japan. It means that the character is a delinquent. In other words, a criminal/asshole/bad boy/rule breaker. The NTR guy is willing to resort to any means to steal the heroine whether that's blackmail, rape, coercion, drugs etc.

Vanilla is pure love. NTR is about destroying pure love with dark lust. That's why the NTR guy is often drawn dark skinned while the heroine is pale skinned. Sex with the NTR guy is meant to symbolize the defiling and corruption of the heroine. In some cases, the heroine gets tanned skin at the end of the work to signify her corrupted state. The NTR guy is taller and has a bigger dick than the male protagonist because he is supposed to be physically superior. It's also a given that most women want physically superior men. Physical inferiority causes psychological insecurity because the male protagonist understands that the heroine might sexually desire the NTR guy.

Also Chad (white version of NTR guy) tends to go for white girls rather than asian girls. In Western society beautiful white women are typically what men (bulls/alphas, cucks/betas) are competing for, not beautiful asian women. That's why the heroine in most Western NTR works is white. There is some raceplay white/asian NTR (what you're referring to) but that is a niche interest in most NTR works. It's also much more prevalent in Western NTR than Japanese NTR.
This was a rather intelligent break down of the fetish. Honestly though I feel its become super saturated. I just like sexy pics and stuff, so most fetishes appeal to me, I just wish most ntr didn't come in the same unoriginal flavor. Why not have a few games where it's not about the cucker being physically better, but mentally more capable. Like they put more effort into turning the girls on and foreplay. Have it be a skill thing more than a physical issue. Honestly that would be harsher I feel. That and I'm tired of seeing the concept of "big dick means better fuck" cause it doesn't, bigger dicks can actually hurt and feel bad. Knowing what to do to hit those erogenous zones to soak panties matters more.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DoubleLoss-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I already replaced the links with a new version of the game. I scanned it again before uploading it and still no virus detected. Maybe it is a false positive because the game menu is in Spanish? I don't know.

3.PNG

Reactions: DarkKaiba666

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
This was a rather intelligent break down of the fetish. Honestly though I feel its become super saturated. I just like sexy pics and stuff, so most fetishes appeal to me, I just wish most ntr didn't come in the same unoriginal flavor. Why not have a few games where it's not about the cucker being physically better, but mentally more capable. Like they put more effort into turning the girls on and foreplay. Have it be a skill thing more than a physical issue. Honestly that would be harsher I feel. That and I'm tired of seeing the concept of "big dick means better fuck" cause it doesn't, bigger dicks can actually hurt and feel bad. Knowing what to do to hit those erogenous zones to soak panties matters more.
Imma add another dynamic to this. In NTR a lot of times there is an element of someone's life falling apart. Sometimes the character is designed in a way they deserve this and sometimes they are designed to just have bad luck of the draw. I wager that some of the enjoyment of NTR is that it can be nice to watch someone else's life fall apart instead of your own in this high stress world of ours. In the event of the protag being someone who deserves it, it's nice to see a douche get their cummumpence. Conversely seeing someone who just has pure bad luck can make the consumer of the content feel like it's not just them who has it rough and that maybe this is a window into how things can be worse.

Not a psychologist or anything here, just someone who really enjoys seeing Nazeem cucked because I'm tired of his snobby attitude about the fucking cloud district.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes