RPGM Abandoned Double Loss [v0.2] [Nnoas]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
The Netorare/NTR tag only ever refers to the player being the victim of netorare, everything else falls under either the Cheating or Swinging tags.

You also asked for an NTR explanation twice before saying not to explain it.
sometimes there are those who mix ntr & cheating, thinking they are the same.
ntr is cheating but empowered. (ex: cheat while the partner watching them)
ntr = male netori, while cheating = female netori
netori, netorare, netorase

ughh... I give up and cling to my own belief.

which one?
I only ask what kind of ntr is this, not definite about them. or I didn't state them clearly...

just like the rape... eh hem...
"There is no such thing as Reverse rape!!!"
ughh... damn them...
I witness the war when reverse rape academy femdom school life was released on this website.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Is it just me or is there less now? Scenes from the first release didnt show in this one? Didnt see any new ones either.

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Is it just me or is there less now? Scenes from the first release didnt show in this one? Didnt see any new ones either.
Yes, I removed a scene from the game. on the day where there are no events you just have to go to bed after work and sleep. The new scenes start after that day.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
sometimes there are those who mix ntr & cheating, thinking they are the same.
ntr is cheating but empowered. (ex: cheat while the partner watching them)
ntr = male netori, while cheating = female netori
netori, netorare, netorase

ughh... I give up and cling to my own belief.

which one?
I only ask what kind of ntr is this, not definite about them. or I didn't state them clearly...

just like the rape... eh hem...
"There is no such thing as Reverse rape!!!"
ughh... damn them...
I witness the war when reverse rape academy femdom school life was released on this website.
i think we should just stick to F95's own definition of the NTR tag
otherwise the actual japanese NTR includes a huge range of fetish

netori means MC is fucking someone's love interest
netorare means MC's love is cheating on him
netorase means MC let/tell/want his love to have sex with someone else

one very famous NTR game series is about a wife reporting her cheating events to her husband/the player (netorase)
if you really want to know more u can check the NTR adult videos/games/animations/manga on fanza, getchu and dlsite

you will be surprised by how loose the definition of NTR is:
sometimes the husband doesnt even need to know his wife is cheating for it to be ntr
you can play as FMC and the game would still have the NTR tag in those japanese sites etc

i still don't think we should use the term NTR here it would only cause confusion

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Not exactly. Many NTR games have solely female protagonist who NTR's their husband/boyfriend, whom is also quite involved in the story. It is often an end-game scenario thingy where the SO finds out in the end and get absolutely devastated from female protag POV and is often forced to watch or might even be caught peeking. These games would constitute Netorare as well I believe
Thats not netorare though, they have their own terms and fall under other types of tags.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Thats not netorare though, they have their own terms and fall under other types of tags.
Yeah I realize under this site's definition of netorare, its not. But according to the official definition or VNDB's def, it is netorare. These games i am talking about are tagged as such. What other tag would be more fitting??

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Yeah I realize under this site's definition of netorare, its not. But according to the official definition or VNDB's def, it is netorare. These games i am talking about are tagged as such. What other tag would be more fitting??
AFAIK the cheating tag is used for what you're talking about. If the husband is into it, it would have the swinging tag as well.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
VNDB has the netorase tag and infidelity tag, most do tag netorare as well purely because its a more popular tag. Cheating tends to fit the female perspective better unless the guy is much more involved. But that usually tends to be netorase where the guy ends up watching. The netorare tag is so oversaturated with with anything perceived as netorare that its hard to find actual good stuff. If someone made a pure love vanilla but had a fat ugly guy as the love interest it would get tagged netorare.

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone, I just want to say that I'm still working on the game and explain why it's taking so long to update it.

the TLD of what i posted on my discord server is that 2 months ago I got promoted and because of this I don't have as much time to work on the game as before.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, I removed a scene from the game. on the day where there are no events you just have to go to bed after work and sleep. The new scenes start after that day.
I love your game. I hope you will have more pity moments where the girls pleasure the MC but aren't satisfied and it's very one sided lol, especially as they are corrupted more.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes