RPGM Completed Domme Matrix-Tournament of Power [v1.0] [s1ck]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
Oh, I kept coming like somewhat close to completing the QTE, enough that it seemed possible so I didn't realize you were intended to fail. Then I actually did it, and I missed my special attack twice while boss was dazed....a close battle but she got me with 1-2 hits remaining (the ones I missed). Curiously when she reduced my hp to 0 I wasn't defeated though and after finishing her off the game said I cheated and back to title. Honestly didn't cheat though, just a bug or something?
If you complete 2 QTE's successfully here you should advance to a "secret" dialogue scene, I added it as a sort of an easter egg if someone wanted to avoid submitting at all, as a fun challenge to do a run without submitting. Funnily enough, the attack tweaks from last patch made her entirely beatable. I'll increase her HP tenfold and halve her atk so that doesn't happen again, thanks for the feedback.

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
I just played this game and you have not only a terribly designed hub it also has a gamebreaking bug. So first, if you are going to the training realm and grind levels for a bit and then go to the shop, you are in an unwinnable position because you are now getting forced to fight so if you didn't buy the health potion, you need to make a new save. You can actually avoid being locked into the fight by going into the flame again and coming back out. This softlocks the game as the arena fight can now never start no matter how much you grind/rest.

This is staggeringly poor design, force the player to grind levels but punish them for doing so. If you don't want players to overlevel, just give them set xp/levels for each boss fight instead of this nonsense.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
To be fair you're not supposed to win there, but it is possible.
The problem is that if I don't win then I lose, and if I lose then I can't go any further in the story.

Joy's attack is almost 150, and the health potion only restores 200. I don't think it's in balance to be honest.

Last edited:

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
Thread updated with v0.3.5 changelog below:
-Tweaked M.Defense scaling of Bronze,Silver,Gold and Eternal Robes accordingly
-Greatly increased Harumi's HP and slightly reduced her ATK
-Added a Save Point before Harumi's Boss Fight
-Talking to the Merchant no longer loses a turn

Thanks for the feedback again everyone, there's yet so much I want to add but softlock/gamebreaking glitches should all be adressed asap, so let me know if anything else comes up.

Reactions: smreg

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
The QTEs are by far the most infuriating I have encountered. A dozen inputs, and they MOVE? Give me a highlight on the current symbol, or grey out the ones I already hit, but for the love of god DO NO MOVE THE SYMBOLS I AM READING.

I can see how the design could be intended to work in theory where each symbol moves to the last slot on the left, is read, and the button gets pressed, but that's not how it really works. The way this works in reality is that the player is reading ahead with their eyes as their fingers input the symbols they have already read. The current design makes that absolutely maddening as the symbol they are reading moves while they are trying to read it. These QTEs are integral to the design of this game, and non-optional. They NEED to be done right.

Reactions: fanboi and FDMuser

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Okay, that's all for today.o_O
I learned Zen, pumped into the dungeon to the point where I was thrown out of there saying - ENOUGH!!! :)
As a result of the second (last in the current version), I finished off the boss with 2 special hits.
The developer, to be honest, the concept is interesting, BUT.
1. In the dungeon, I fought with about 20% of the ninja and ran away (because it was about 100 HP) from 80%, so I went through 3 or 4 dungeons, running with obstacles to the chest and to the torches, constantly saving and exiting the game for something boot up.:WeSmart: Not sure if that's how you intended it.
2. Still, I suggest you pay attention to the concept - a fighter or a bitch. That is, the MC either develops combat skills in the dungeon, or performs humiliating work between fights, and with the proceeds buys potions, things (perhaps skills in some magic shop).
And I have one question left, from the conversation I concluded that Ravanna is a futanari:devilish:, but according to the renders, to put it mildly, it’s impossible to say so. Request to clarify.:unsure:
Thank you.

sianki

Feb 6, 2019
200 ms is good, but make it 10 not 12 moves. Its frustrating, takes out of the pleasure. I know it has to be a bit hard for the game sake, but with 12 the chance to missclick is higher then its enjoyable

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
And there is one more minus. Renders always overlap text.
Many developers add just an empty transparent window without text to the code after the dialog, and the player can see the render, which does not cover anything.
That is, we read the text, click the mouse, see the render without text, click the mouse, the game continues.
This seems to be a minor moment, but when the purple elf tramples her new slave, her entire slave is covered with text and the player cannot enjoy the render, as the most interesting part of this render is constantly filled with letters on top of the picture, and then the picture just disappears (switches to the next ).

Reactions: fanboi

bigbadboylollol

Nov 18, 2020
The QTEs are still impossible to complete and there's actually no point in playing if this is just a grind. People don't play games here for a challenge, otherwise they would be playing dark souls. The QTEs really need to be extended for like another 2 seconds.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
The QTEs are still impossible to complete and there's actually no point in playing if this is just a grind. People don't play games here for a challenge, otherwise they would be playing dark souls. The QTEs really need to be extended for like another 2 seconds.
If you are talking about the first with an Asian in the temple, then it is possible, but it is not necessary to pass, I personally just moved to the ground and then my tongue fought with her pussy.
In the other two fights (in the arena), it is already quite possible to pass, and not so difficult, I personally go through 9 out of 10, but the time is right at least, another half a second or a second and a fail.
But I completely agree with you in essence, these games are played (by the majority of players) not for the sake of testing.
In principle, these arrows would look good elsewhere.
Suppose I was enslaved by Jade Mistress from the first battle, She drags me to her house as a slave. She said that she needed a new toilet when I left the capture. Let's say she turned me into her toilet when I became her slave due to a defeat in the arena.
Then she starts using me to swallow her waste, I need to complete the task with arrows so as not to choke and die, I cope and she comes back the next day, again I have to swallow and again the task with arrows ( BUT THE TIME IS ALREADY LESS), so if at the beginning it will be easy to complete the task, then after 3-4 cycles it will be difficult to complete it. As a result, for about 6-7 cycles, the player fails and chokes. Then the final pair of renders, let's say the player fought so hard for his life to the end because he knew that Jade Mistress also bought his beloved as a slave after learning about their love affair. Now that he has failed and is thrown into the trash his place will be taken by his beloved. Game Over. A curtain!:)

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
If you are talking about the first with an Asian in the temple, then it is possible, but it is not necessary to pass, I personally just moved to the ground and then my tongue fought with her pussy.
In the other two fights (in the arena), it is already quite possible to pass, and not so difficult, I personally go through 9 out of 10, but the time is right at least, another half a second or a second and a fail.
But I completely agree with you in essence, these games are played (by the majority of players) not for the sake of testing.
In principle, these arrows would look good elsewhere.
Suppose I was enslaved by Jade Mistress from the first battle, She drags me to her house as a slave. She said that she needed a new toilet when I left the capture. Let's say she turned me into her toilet when I became her slave due to a defeat in the arena.
Then she starts using me to swallow her waste, I need to complete the task with arrows so as not to choke and die, I cope and she comes back the next day, again I have to swallow and again the task with arrows ( BUT THE TIME IS ALREADY LESS), so if at the beginning it will be easy to complete the task, then after 3-4 cycles it will be difficult to complete it. As a result, for about 6-7 cycles, the player fails and chokes. Then the final pair of renders, let's say the player fought so hard for his life to the end because he knew that Jade Mistress also bought his beloved as a slave after learning about their love affair. Now that he has failed and is thrown into the trash his place will be taken by his beloved. Game Over. A curtain!:)
That's the greatest suggestion I've ever gotten hahah, I'll write that down for next update. I'll see if I can cook something so the QTE's are less confusing (at least stop them from moving as you press the buttons). Once again, thank you so much for giving my game a try!

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
That's the greatest suggestion I've ever gotten hahah, I'll write that down for next update. I'll see if I can cook something so the QTE's are less confusing (at least stop them from moving as you press the buttons). Once again, thank you so much for giving my game a try!
For example, you can see how they (arrows) are implemented in the game - Giantess Spa Investigation (this is not an advertisement, I just recently played it), the arrows are large and their pressing is implemented quite comfortably (although not a sample, of course, but still ... ), and you can also choose the difficulty level at the beginning of the game. This game is also on the 3D Maker engine.
Also, you ignored my question regarding Ravanna, is this futanari elf girl? Or just a girl?

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
For example, you can see how they (arrows) are implemented in the game - Giantess Spa Investigation (this is not an advertisement, I just recently played it), the arrows are large and their pressing is implemented quite comfortably (although not a sample, of course, but still ... ), and you can also choose the difficulty level at the beginning of the game. This game is also on the 3D Maker engine.
Also, you ignored my question regarding Ravanna, is this futanari elf girl? Or just a girl?
Updated the thread with v0.3.6
-QTEs now disappear when the buttons are pressed and no longer move

Concerning Ravanna, she is a futanari and her scenes are planned to appear in the next update yes!

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Updated the thread with v0.3.6
-QTEs now disappear when the buttons are pressed and no longer move

Concerning Ravanna, she is a futanari and her scenes are planned to appear in the next update yes!
Cool, if you're going to come up with scenes between fights, I had the idea with Revanna as soon as I heard her bragging about having enslaved an opponent in the arena.
Revanna could meet the MC when I go up to her, evaluate me and say that I look very weak for this tournament. Revanna says that she knows my love story (or learns it from me during the dialogue) and proposes to me.
Revanna says that I can't stand even one rival, and if I lose, they will enslave me and turn me into a toilet (for example).
But she has an offer for me, she offers to redeem my beloved from slavery if I myself agree to become Revanna's slave. If I agree, then I must kneel in front of the elf sitting on a living chair, she will take out her penis and I will have to publicly ask Revanna to make me her slave and kiss the head of her penis.
And the player will have a choice, for example, refuse rudely, refuse politely, leave and think or agree.
If the player agrees, then this is a dead end - a mini-story. The player becomes the bitch of revanna, the player's beloved also becomes the slave of the elf. Revanna promised to ransom her but did not promise to give her freedom (the player badly negotiated the terms of the contract : дьявольский: ). Well, as the finale, Revanna and her girlfriend (also an elf but not a futanari) have dinner. They are served at the table by the beloved MS as a slave waitress.
Revanna's friend ate, drank wine and orders the slave to crawl under the table and lick her pussy. Beloved MC humiliatedly climbs under the table, where all this time there was an MC with a member of Revanna in her mouth. The slave throws a doomed look at him and crawls to the feet of her mistress. (All this time the slaves hear the masters flirting with each other). Tears roll down the cheeks of the slave, she lies her face with the hot pussy of her elven mistress from excitement and humiliatingly kisses the clitoris.:p
Game Over. Curtain!:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kirayoushikage

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
Still having the problem of being unable to enter the arena, always getting the message there is still more time, even after using a save file someone posted here, which is not recognised by the game. Any help?

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Still having the problem of being unable to enter the arena, always getting the message there is still more time, even after using a save file someone posted here, which is not recognised by the game. Any help?
Unfortunately, only boot earlier or start over.
There was such, most likely it is a bug in the code.
Probably the worker wrote 0 if moves = 3 then we go to the arena, otherwise we write that there is still time.
But somehow it turns out to make an additional move and now we can pump the hero and make moves indefinitely, but we can no longer get into the arena.
If I'm right, you just need to specify in the code not - if =, And if >= then go to the arena.
And if we won and left the arena, perhaps there is another mistake, you need (after leaving the arena) to assign the value = 0 to the variable that counts the moves, if this is not the case, the number of moves is simply subtracted, for example, the variable "x" -3 , then bugs may also occur. It seems to me that an additional move can be made somehow because of the dungeon.

simox7

Feb 17, 2019
just to know how shold i beat the second fight?? i mean i win the first fight easily just do the qte then i have to restore health and i can't get xp couse then i can't get hp back, so i go into the second fight where the enmy just do 9 move and you die??
do you have to pray for the perfect run so the enmy only does qte and you do 3 or 4 crit like wtf is this.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
just to know how shold i beat the second fight?? i mean i win the first fight easily just do the qte then i have to restore health and i can't get xp couse then i can't get hp back, so i go into the second fight where the enmy just do 9 move and you die??
do you have to pray for the perfect run so the enmy only does qte and you do 3 or 4 crit like wtf is this.
At the moment, there is no content after the second boss, and the balance may change by the next update.
But since you asked, I personally got a huge leveling of the hero in the dungeons, and not so much due to fights with enemies, but for opening boxes (chests).

Mkmd13

May 22, 2018
I'm really liking this game so far! I'm hoping you will have to face off against a girl who focuses solely on seduction techniques and get some nice kissing grab attacks.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes