RPGM Completed Domme Matrix-Tournament of Power [v1.0] [s1ck]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

JustYourNobody72838

Mar 26, 2023
Same problem here
If you walk down to the direction where you can buy items from the merchant, there's a blue flame. Walk over to it and tap on it. Fight the characters and return, you can level up and time passes. But the fights are ridiculous. Can't proceed after defeating the first boss. The second boss is ridiculous with 6000 HP and 150 damage per hit. I have 1200 HP, how am I supposed to win. Definitely deleting this game.

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
Any news on the update date?
I'm updating Survival In Draconia this month and then Domme Matrix update comes in August/September.

If you walk down to the direction where you can buy items from the merchant, there's a blue flame. Walk over to it and tap on it. Fight the characters and return, you can level up and time passes. But the fights are ridiculous. Can't proceed after defeating the first boss. The second boss is ridiculous with 6000 HP and 150 damage per hit. I have 1200 HP, how am I supposed to win. Definitely deleting this game.
Although the items looted from treasures inside the blue flame are random, they are also increasingly stronger the further you delve into it. The trick is to realize how far can you go and leave the flame with the loot before you run out of health. Oh and make sure to equip them before going in the next tournament fight or you'll end up thinking the balancing is absolutely busted.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
s1ck_dev
question for the future of the game or for another game, will we also be able to see something to do with giantess / femdom fetish from a girl (also futanari)? in my opinion it would be a leap forward with some innovations and would give credence to certain dynamics of the game, and would satisfy fans of the genre

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
s1ck_dev
question for the future of the game or for another game, will we also be able to see something to do with giantess / femdom fetish from a girl (also futanari)? in my opinion it would be a leap forward with some innovations and would give credence to certain dynamics of the game, and would satisfy fans of the genre
Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a while... Both futa and gts content are featured in the final update soon to release (although futa in a much more relevant role)

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
I updated the thread changelog and links for v1.0 (FINAL Release)
-Hundreds of new renders
-Added four different endings (choice-based)
-Drastically reduced the overall difficulty and grinding required to complete the game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DommeMatrixTournamentOfPower-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tenneybox

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
I updated the thread changelog and links for v1.0 (FINAL Release)
-Hundreds of new renders
-Added four different endings (choice-based)
-Drastically reduced the overall difficulty and grinding required to complete the game
what 4 ending?

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
crap game the arrow thing is impossible so whats point - deleted
You're not really supposed to win the first battle, you should beg and surrender to advance in the game...I assumed the arrow timing being incredibly hard was already enough of a hint for players...Beating the QTE is also possible, but more of an easter egg than anything. (Triggers a hidden dialogue)

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes