RPGM - Completed - Domme Matrix-Tournament of Power [v1.0] [s1ck]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Karl Speidel

This has to be a bad joke,the game feels and plays out as if its supposed to be a demo for a larger game and it is somewhat set in a certain universe and I constantly get the idea that something is missing from the whole picture.Like playing a sequel without the original.

This is a glorified VN,in terms of gameplay there is nothing complicated,you have a few skills you just have to spam and grind,which suprisingly isnt much either and you are already OP enough to wreck every "boss" for the rest of the game with almost a single skill which is 2 or 3 hits which is wildly innacurate but hits like a truck.im talking for example 1000 or more dmg per hit on a 2000 something "boss". So gameplay is a big no,loss scenes arent really a thing for some,for others its barely a few dialogue boxes and puff game over screen,only the last "boss" has an extended game over and even that sends you back before the fight. No items or shops really,you just grind in a generic map that is repeating with different colors,you get items from, chests while defeating grunts who are all the same and cant really damage you either.

Characters are poorly designed,story moves very fast and with many holes in it than a swiss cheese,graphics are poor,there is not even a hint of a sequel,dev spent alot of time and its barely anything to play,maybe a few hours at most.2 or 3 hours max.

This game is really weird in how its made.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

freval

the game has a lot of potential and the image quality is very good, it lacks enough barefoot femdom and trample for now I don't think and the texts cover some of the visuals, skills and items have no description or not enough, ninja fights are too boring, arena fights more femdom it needs the movement of the non-lethal we can't avoid but we can get away with the strugle.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

sina157

An incomplete game

game art is good but not enough
    the game is difficult and there is game over

I think the game will be better with these changes:

- Increase the turns to make the game easier
    - Replace male ninjas with female ninjas
    - More scenes in each fight
  4. 1.00 star(s)

spaccledorf

Most of the enemies are male, the game progression is unclear, the balance feels very off (I've talked to everyone and there doesn't seem to be a way to heal yet the game has "game over"s, you don't even heal when leveling up), QTE's are overly difficult and awkward, and overall not really worth the time in its current state.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Szadek96

Decent graphics, mildly interesting plot, but the core design of the game revolves around 2 things that both make the game less appealing;
    1) the bland and thoroughly played out RPGM combat system with no real modifications
    2) a QTE system that is by far the most frustrating QTE experience I have ever seen. The arrow key inputs required disappear from the left as they are entered, and the remaining inputs fill into the vacated space. The key I am trying to read to input next MOVES while I am trying to read it, and not a smooth slide, but an instant teleport.
    The first is just something we players have to click through to get to the good stuff, the second is actively stopping me from enjoying any part of this game. If I fail, I want to feel like it was a wrong decision or skill issue, or possibly a lack of game knowledge, not because the interface is actively making it hard to see what is being asked of me.