UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
Probably there won't be fully animated sex scenes since they would limit the sandbox nature of the game, but there'll be pose animations (such as in bondage, kneeling, on all fours), as well as reaction animations for what's happening in the text (like characters flinching from spanking or orgasming).
1710031039690.jpeg

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
In a sea of cookie cutter visual novels and typical RPGM fare, I have to admit that I love seeing new games with unique mechanics and ideas. A strategy slave management H-game? Looks interesting!

This one's still a little early for me to try out, but I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this project in the future. Good luck, dev!

AlmightyKaz

Nov 4, 2019
In a sea of cookie cutter visual novels and typical RPGM fare, I have to admit that I love seeing new games with unique mechanics and ideas. A strategy slave management H-game? Looks interesting!

This one's still a little early for me to try out, but I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this project in the future. Good luck, dev!
Yeah it's definitely nice for a change. I've been getting a little tired of all the RPGMs and 3dcg games.

Reactions: OranePluto

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
I guess my question would be if there are plans to be able to turn slaves into combat capable units. Assuming you build their loyalty. Go full slave army.

Reactions: Ohgus

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
I guess my question would be if there are plans to be able to turn slaves into combat capable units. Assuming you build their loyalty. Go full slave army.
I'm considering adding it as a late-game mechanic. Altering the religious law that prohibits slaves from participating in war would demand substantial influence and reputation.

Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
This game has a ton of potential.

But just think how much more amazing it could be if the character graphics were on par with say, a fully modded out Skyrim?

* mind blown *

Eillahn

Jul 8, 2017
Hi, I enjoyed the game so far, but found the "increasing skill" process being too slow/grindy...
Do you plan to have some passive increase of slave skill of faster training ?
Like bying some "training tools/machine" or hiring trainers that will train the slave left at your fortress ?

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Hi, I enjoyed the game so far, but found the "increasing skill" process being too slow/grindy...
Do you plan to have some passive increase of slave skill of faster training ?
Like bying some "training tools/machine" or hiring trainers that will train the slave left at your fortress ?
Hey there, I'm glad you enjoyed. I completely agree with you, the training process is too repetitive at the moment. For the next update I'm tweaking it to make it increase faster at lower levels. Eventually there will be scene variations for different skill levels, which should improve this problem.

Additionally, as you mentioned there'll be some devices that passively increase a slave's skills (dildo gags, chastity belts, and so on). In the future I plan to implement the option of having high-discipline slaves training other slaves too.

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
wheres the saves file location?
It's in User\AppData\LocalLow\OranePluto\DomitumFortress

the make them surrender raids doesnt seem worth while at all BOTH raids gives you the same rewards (fucking stupid)
There's a small difference in which combat victory will give you some additional money as plunder (it's poorly communicated in the middle of the scene) but caps at 99% success rate, while making them surrender won't give money but it's 100% sure. Of course that's not the final plan for this mechanic since it's kind of dull.

(playing female mc) how come slaves can use strap on, on you BUT you cant use on them?
Yeah, unfortunately the strap-on scenes didn't make it into this update which makes the female mc unable to raise anal and vaginal, sorry about that. Next update will fix this shortcoming.

I've been working on adding bandit camps which will require more mercenaries and will give you a greater reward. Beyond this, most problems related to money will probably be resolved when the mercenary loyalty system is ready since the daily wage is just a placeholder for it. About having slaves act as your missionaries, I plan to implement this in the future but I want to have a Devotion system before since missionaries would have to be fully devoted to you.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I'll take it into full consideration

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's in User\AppData\LocalLow\OranePluto\DomitumFortress

There's a small difference in which combat victory will give you some additional money as plunder (it's poorly communicated in the middle of the scene) but caps at 99% success rate, while making them surrender won't give money but it's 100% sure. Of course that's not the final plan for this mechanic since it's kind of dull.

Yeah, unfortunately the strap-on scenes didn't make it into this update which makes the female mc unable to raise anal and vaginal, sorry about that. Next update will fix this shortcoming.

I've been working on adding bandit camps which will require more mercenaries and will give you a greater reward. Beyond this, most problems related to money will probably be resolved when the mercenary loyalty system is ready since the daily wage is just a placeholder for it. About having slaves act as your missionaries, I plan to implement this in the future but I want to have a Devotion system before since missionaries would have to be fully devoted to you.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I'll take it into full consideration
i kind of pictured a scenario where the slaves could run away on you while out on missions,etc i was expecting it actually BUT then was surprised when they didnt like when you send them to do prostitution and so on i seen we had options to leave slaves at our base and few other scenarios came to mind so just kept them (slaves ) with me
#1 if i can raid bases maybe mine would get raided if i wasnt there, etc and mobs could reclaim their slaves i stole and more
#2 depending how far i am away from my base and how long it will be until i got back to my base
(while i was away) slaves could figure out a plan how to escape my base and proceed to do so
the loyalty mechanic sounds like a great idea and would make a lot of sense to have that in place as well
ALSO just remembered something with the sexual training bit (another idea)
one of the optional things you can train your slaves is the dildo penetration thinking if im a male mc how would i teach this?
and of course i wouldnt want any part of that anyways LOL done a bit of thinking and came up with a whack of other ideas
along with my original plans regarding the dildo penetration
so for dildo penetration training was thinking to have 2 slaves out at same time to train each other dildo penetration
mc would stand close by to make sure slaves didnt try to escape (loyalty mechanic would fit and make sense in this scenario)
then have like 1 or 2 top trusted and highest loyalty ranked slaves (head slaves if ya will)
have 1 or 2 of your highest rank slaves training other slaves ALL sexual stuff while you were out raiding and so on
have 1 slave doing the training and your 2nd highest rank slave would have double role here
#1 help the other highest ranked slave keep the slave your training sexually inline AND to make sure the slave thats being trained doesnt try to escape, etc (something along these lines was my idea thought id toss to you)
OTHER IDEAS:
have a ton of ideas for a pregnancy mechanic system
#1 so we can raid bases and so on (idea here) what if when you lost the raid battle enemies knocked up the female mc ?
i have a whole pile of ideas for a pregnancy mechanic ill save those for another day LOL
(ive many different fetishes and PREGNANCY just happens to be one of those many i have)
the 1st scenario i just gave though could work
the only thing i hope i never run into while playing this is game is BAD ENDINGS or puzzles or mini games
(dont even get me started in my rants about mini games/puzzles LOL just know i hate them with a passion)
game has a lot of potential and really looking forward watching to see what happens as they happen
good games are very few and very far between and this game here i think will be one of the best ones looking forward to updates as they happen

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Yeah, what you described about the slaves escaping and the need to guard your fortress against bandits and other domitors are in the plans. It will take some time to implement something like this since there's a lot to improve in the more purely sexual parts of the game and with what you can do to your slaves, but I definitely want to expand a lot on the combat and raiding aspects after having enough satisfactory BDSM and sex content.

Interesting ideas for slave-slave action and assignments. I hadn't considered the concept of having one slave serve as kind of a warden for another during training to prevent escapes, very interesting.

#1 so we can raid bases and so on (idea here) what if when you lost the raid battle enemies knocked up the female mc ?
That could work once I implement a pregnancy system, but it would likely be a choice of the player as the game focuses more on being a dom/domme for now.

the only thing i hope i never run into while playing this is game is BAD ENDINGS or puzzles or mini games
Yep, I don't plan on adding any of those

game has a lot of potential and really looking forward watching to see what happens as they happen
good games are very few and very far between and this game here i think will be one of the best ones looking forward to updates as they happen
Thank you so much for your kind words. There's still a ton of stuff to do, wish I had more time to dedicate to it. But as more updates roll out and the game grows, I'm sure I'll be able to devote more time

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, what you described about the slaves escaping and the need to guard your fortress against bandits and other domitors are in the plans. It will take some time to implement something like this since there's a lot to improve in the more purely sexual parts of the game and with what you can do to your slaves, but I definitely want to expand a lot on the combat and raiding aspects after having enough satisfactory BDSM and sex content.

Interesting ideas for slave-slave action and assignments. I hadn't considered the concept of having one slave serve as kind of a warden for another during training to prevent escapes, very interesting.

That could work once I implement a pregnancy system, but it would likely be a choice of the player as the game focuses more on being a dom/domme for now.

Yep, I don't plan on adding any of those

Thank you so much for your kind words. There's still a ton of stuff to do, wish I had more time to dedicate to it. But as more updates roll out and the game grows, I'm sure I'll be able to devote more time
i look forward to seeing your game progress BUT please do take all the time you need theres no need to rush anything
seen far to many games get rushed and then thats when all the bugs and crashes and mistakes happens
so PLEASE take all the time you need i have faith in you and your game and im fine with waiting as long as i have to
cheers brother !!!

• Red Heart
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes