OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
I am hoping there will be different body types and perks in future updates, just like any slave trainer game. Side note: it's dumb how you travel. There should be a way to at least extend the amount of actions you can take.
That's part of the plan. I'm dissatisfied with the current mode of travel as well, I'm trying to find ways of improving it in the next updates

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
Will the PC be able to be a sub in any of the sex scenes, or be raped him/herself, whether from losing fights to potential slaves, or from competing Dommes?

Reactions: OranePluto

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Will the PC be able to be a sub in any of the sex scenes, or be raped him/herself, whether from losing fights to potential slaves, or from competing Dommes?
I want to add the choice of being submissive to another domitor/domitress eventually, but not as consequence of losing fights or anything. I'd love to create a different game mode where you play as a commoner trying to survive in the world, but there's still a lot of work to be done before even considering the idea

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
I like the 3D models.
One of the few where humans look alright and not creepy af.
I actually really like the male 3D models!

My wish list would be similar to what's been said here already:

- Different body types: Slim, Muscular, Musclegut (like Overwatch Roadhog), Fat, Bear, etc.
- All body types should be able to be: Fully shaved/smooth/no hair, slightly hairy, very hairy, furball
- As you've mentioned dickgirls, how about allowing male and female either to have: Vagina, Penis, Both (while keeping their physique)

- Different sized and shaped genitals: Small / Medium / Large Penis ;
Additionally to that: Thin, Medium, Fat, Chubby Penis.

Allowing for combinations such as Large Chubby Penis, Small Thin Penis, etc.

Same thing for Vaginas.

And of course for male and females that have both, a Penis and Vagina.

- Pregnancy system for everyone with a vagina? (male and female)
- Maybe a romance system for the slaves, when their discipline and loyalty is max, they basically become your bodyguards / lovers.

- Different kind of backgrounds for you as the player.
One where you start out all alone and try to build up a base and your goal is to free the slaves / fighting against raiders.
Another one where you start all alone, but you want to become a well feared raider boss.
etc.

- As this is a fallout / wasteland kind of setting, add more than just humans, maybe mutants and stuff.

- Animated sex scenes would be nice.
Or at least have the slave portrait change their stance/position according to what it happening in the text.

Control wise:
- Allow "Skip Day" and "Enter City" to be activated with a single key press, i.e. spacebar. (also allow to customize hotkeys)
Just to make moving smoother, that way you can click 3 steps and then hit spacebar.

- In the text boxes, make the "Continue" button and the "multiple choice" answers always be at the same spot, so you won't have to move the mouse cursor everytime you hit "Continue".
Maybe also allow a hotkey to be used for "Continue" (spacebar?) as well, and for the answers "1, 2, 3, 4, 5...".

Not exclusively, meaning you can always play with the mouse as well, but additionally to the mouse for those hotkeys to work as well.

Feb 1, 2018
That's part of the plan. I'm dissatisfied with the current mode of travel as well, I'm trying to find ways of improving it in the next updates
If you want my suggestion, I think you should change it to something with time instead of the amount of actions. That way you can move every where while still getting your slice of pie. Each space could take up like two hours each. Sounds accurate.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I want to add the choice of being submissive to another domitor/domitress eventually, but not as consequence of losing fights or anything. I'd love to create a different game mode where you play as a commoner trying to survive in the world, but there's still a lot of work to be done before even considering the idea
With full understanding for how stupidly huge a task it is to add in something like that, and that it would absolutely have to be done *after* the main game was in a near finished state, something like what you describe would take me from "I might end up paying for this eventually" to "I'll instantly buy this the split-second it is available with a one-time purchase."

It's in no way something I expect or demand. I'm just chiming in to let you know that there's is at least some amount of interest.

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
I like the 3D models.
One of the few where humans look alright and not creepy af.
I actually really like the male 3D models!

My wish list would be similar to what's been said here already:

- Different body types: Slim, Muscular, Musclegut (like Overwatch Roadhog), Fat, Bear, etc.
- All body types should be able to be: Fully shaved/smooth/no hair, slightly hairy, very hairy, furball
- As you've mentioned dickgirls, how about allowing male and female either to have: Vagina, Penis, Both (while keeping their physique)

- Different sized and shaped genitals: Small / Medium / Large Penis ;
Additionally to that: Thin, Medium, Fat, Chubby Penis.

Allowing for combinations such as Large Chubby Penis, Small Thin Penis, etc.

Same thing for Vaginas.

And of course for male and females that have both, a Penis and Vagina.

- Pregnancy system for everyone with a vagina? (male and female)
- Maybe a romance system for the slaves, when their discipline and loyalty is max, they basically become your bodyguards / lovers.

- Different kind of backgrounds for you as the player.
One where you start out all alone and try to build up a base and your goal is to free the slaves / fighting against raiders.
Another one where you start all alone, but you want to become a well feared raider boss.
etc.

- As this is a fallout / wasteland kind of setting, add more than just humans, maybe mutants and stuff.

- Animated sex scenes would be nice.
Or at least have the slave portrait change their stance/position according to what it happening in the text.

Control wise:
- Allow "Skip Day" and "Enter City" to be activated with a single key press, i.e. spacebar. (also allow to customize hotkeys)
Just to make moving smoother, that way you can click 3 steps and then hit spacebar.

- In the text boxes, make the "Continue" button and the "multiple choice" answers always be at the same spot, so you won't have to move the mouse cursor everytime you hit "Continue".
Maybe also allow a hotkey to be used for "Continue" (spacebar?) as well, and for the answers "1, 2, 3, 4, 5...".

Not exclusively, meaning you can always play with the mouse as well, but additionally to the mouse for those hotkeys to work as well.
Thanks a lot for the feedback and the great ideas!

For some reason I never considered body hair until now, it wouldn't be so hard to make and will contribute to the "grooming your slaves" aspect of the game.

What you described about genitals is what I had in mind too, girls with dicks and men with vaginas will come first because they are easier to implement, and after some time characters with both and none.

About romance, yeah that's the plan, I don't want your only option to be having fearful slaves, I want to implement a system based on Devotion and Fear (like in Free Cities).

And great suggestions for the controls, they'll be extremely useful!

Reactions: sparrow_rose

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
If you want my suggestion, I think you should change it to something with time instead of the amount of actions. That way you can move every where while still getting your slice of pie. Each space could take up like two hours each. Sounds accurate.

Really interesting suggestion. I like how it makes it feel less gamey while also resolving the movement problem. There would be some conflicts with another systems of the game which would need deep changes to accommodate, but I'll definitely give this possibility serious consideration in next updates. Thank you!

Feb 1, 2018
Really interesting suggestion. I like how it makes it feel less gamey while also resolving the movement problem. There would be some conflicts with another systems of the game which would need deep changes to accommodate, but I'll definitely give this possibility serious consideration in next updates. Thank you!
If I were you, I break the game down a bit and build it back up. Implement what i have stated, test it yourself and then if it works just give me a bit of a shout-out. Simple as that.

Darkheart83

Oct 14, 2023
Idea is good. Just it's too plain for now. Actions are less... Perhaps we can have 2 different actions, movement points and actions?

Also would love to see the 3d slave to react to the choices... Say you slap him and he flinches. Or goes down on knees etc.

Another suggestion is to have few villages with raid component.. say you raid the village and order the village head to gather 3 villagers as per your choice and choose among them.

Also if you have a castle with slaves, one can give then chores while you are away... Perhaps buy a communication device and video device to do that.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Keeping an eye on this one, I'm always glad to see a slavery-based game that lets you play a fem protag and lets you top without forcing you into the penetrative role. Would love to see scenes for giving your slave some oral attention instead of the other way around too.

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Idea is good. Just it's too plain for now. Actions are less... Perhaps we can have 2 different actions, movement points and actions?

Also would love to see the 3d slave to react to the choices... Say you slap him and he flinches. Or goes down on knees etc.

Another suggestion is to have few villages with raid component.. say you raid the village and order the village head to gather 3 villagers as per your choice and choose among them.

Also if you have a castle with slaves, one can give then chores while you are away... Perhaps buy a communication device and video device to do that.
Yeah, the 'action points' system needs a lot of work. I'll study and test some possible changes to make the game flow better.

What you described about the 3D model's reaction to the text is exactly what I have in mind. I want there to be different idle animations (tied, on knees, etc...), quick reactions animations (flinching, orgasm, etc...) and effects applied to models (spanking marks, jizz on their skin, etc...)

Yes, having your slaves do chores and assignments will be a big part of the game. I love your idea of the video communication device, it would be cool and immersive.

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions

Darkheart83

Oct 14, 2023
One more thing I realised. The slaves in auction houses do not change.. perhaps if that could be done.

Also exit to desktop and complete exit seem to be same thing at the moment

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes