femanon

May 6, 2020
reinstalling it from a diff link fixed it ty
If redownloading from another mirror and running the game as admin don't work, you can share your OS and system specifications and I'll check if there's any known bug in il2cpp and try to patch it

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
One more thing I realised. The slaves in auction houses do not change.. perhaps if that could be done.

Also exit to desktop and complete exit seem to be same thing at the moment
What we currently have in the game isn't an auction house, but buying and selling directly to a trader. Each trader have different slaves in stock, and every day there's a 50% chance that one of their slaves will be replaced by a new one. I do plan to implement auctions eventually though.

Yeah, you're absolutely right about the exit button. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll be sure to add a confirmation dialog in the next update.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I will be downloading this when it gets more content but I have some questions.

1.) Will there be anything else to do with your girls other than acquiring and selling them?

2.) Does this game have any stats/stat raising mechanics?

Darkheart83

Oct 14, 2023

1.) Will there be anything else to do with your girls other than acquiring and selling them?

You can raise skills of slave by performing actions on them and then sell them again at higher price. Just be careful that ethnicity of slave is good

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023

In the current version of the game you can also change their appearance and increase their skills by training them. In the short term future you'll also be able to make them work in brothels, service your mercenaries and leave them in bondage.

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
Will wait to try this until it gets more fleshed out, but I'm totally keeping an eye on it. Great concept man, best of luck with developing what could be the sword & sandals sex fantasy lots of us have been waiting for

Reactions: OranePluto

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I was already going to give this one a shot and watch how it develops but seeing the dev talk about adding futa/trans and different body types (I'd love to see musclegirls and bbws) I'm definitely interested now. While I know it kind of goes against the point of the game I'd love to see some sub options in sex for the player whether it's willingly submitting to another dom or the possible option to be a commoner taken as a slave you mentioned earlier in the thread. Either way I'm really excited to see how this grows.

Reactions: OranePluto

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
And there will be sex scenes?
Probably there won't be fully animated sex scenes since they would limit the sandbox nature of the game, but there'll be pose animations (such as in bondage, kneeling, on all fours), as well as reaction animations for what's happening in the text (like characters flinching from spanking or orgasming).

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
Probably there won't be fully animated sex scenes since they would limit the sandbox nature of the game, but there'll be pose animations (such as in bondage, kneeling, on all fours), as well as reaction animations for what's happening in the text (like characters flinching from spanking or orgasming).
I'd like front cowgirl position too.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes