Unity - Domitum Fortress [v0.0.4] [Orane Pluto]

1. 1.00 star(s)

honeryx

As of 0.0.4 there really is not enough content to justify a release. There's no gameplay loop and movement and turns are tedious while making little sense. There's an idea in here, but not a game. Since most games on here get abandoned, the chances of it actually getting substantive releases is also low. In the event that it does, and I'm around in say a year or two, I'll update and probably add stars. As it is though? I really can't justify a better rating, at most I could maybe give ** but the **** ratings seem too inflated to me, more hope than actual review.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Redwardian

Version 0.0.3

I'm giving this a good rating, but as a tech demo more so than an actual game. This is a *very* early stage of development, you can't save and even if you could it's probably not something you'd want to go back to.

*But* it's a worthwhile, amusing short play if you want to download it and check out the features. Everything seems to work properly. The overworld is a pretty unique hex grid system compared to anything I've played here before.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

blatantalias69

It's very early on but I want to leave a good review for this developer seeing as (at this time) the only other one is a 2 star review.

The dev has set up a lot of systems already, even if there isn't much to do with them. You can capture slaves, dress them, tattoo them, train them and sell them, and I can see this being a really incredible game once it gets more content in it.

The game runs well on my potato PC and the fully 3D models are really good. More content, events, life to the world and perhaps other slavers roaming around would really make the game shine
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Etar

So, this game is clearly very early in development. With that said, the game is heavy on text and very light on animation and customization. The only physical changes (right now) seem to be the hair and skins. Unfortunately, this means all the models look the same.

This, together with the fact that there's very little gameplay, makes it a dull affair.

But, I'd say you should still try it out yourself if it piques your interest, even just a little. A lot of games on here have started out very poorly and turned into real gems with time.