RPGM Domination Desire: Banished - Development thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
So vampire lady red/white whine misplaced? when you give her red whine she says its white,
and game crashes in mansion when you trying to save

Dec 18, 2017
Necropanzer you definitely should put in some way to control how long the animations during the battles keep on going. Both for people who want to look at them a bit longer and for those who don't.

Thinking of this game in the later stages, if you get a quest and need to do something where you have to go through a location filled with enemies or are just redoing parts of the games it can get so annoying if you only want to do something real quick and then every battle takes 3min because the animations play for so long. This has been a reason for me to just stop playing a game.

I'd say maybe if an animation is about to play give the player a prompt and ask whether they want to see it and after it played if they want to repeat it so people who want to look at a certain animation longer can do that. Just for quality of life.

Other than that promising start. Good luck.

Reactions: papey and Choo-choo

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Necropanzer you definitely should put in some way to control how long the animations during the battles keep on going. Both for people who want to look at them a bit longer and for those who don't.

Thinking of this game in the later stages, if you get a quest and need to do something where you have to go through a location filled with enemies or are just redoing parts of the games it can get so annoying if you only want to do something real quick and then every battle takes 3min because the animations play for so long. This has been a reason for me to just stop playing a game.

I'd say maybe if an animation is about to play give the player a prompt and ask whether they want to see it and after it played if they want to repeat it so people who want to look at a certain animation longer can do that. Just for quality of life.

Other than that promising start. Good luck.
Yeah, I've noticed that too during playtests, especially with worship scenes. Skip button is something I've considered and I have rough idea how should it look like in RPGMV, however there's a long way from a concept to working feature, so I'll see what I can do.

After a small break from developing the game after the update and hotfixes I've returned to the drawing board and planned content for the next update which is going to focus on story elements and side characters. I also want to touch on some changes to existing content in relation to feedback I've received after the public release. I also thought of introducing more rooms to existing dungeons to create an opportunity to encounter some battle scenes without fishing for them during a fight. In terms of h-content there will be two npcs character who support the player on his quest and maybe some additional scenes for existing enemies. Do you guys have any suggestions who should get some additional scenes or maybe even an idea of what the scene should be? If you do just let me know.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Maybe worth something to do with the balance of weakness traits, because something from the list are very rare in relation to other, like people who chose feet, vaginal or anal put themself in bigger disadvantage to urination or sweat at least for now, according to content proportions.

And find despair in the fight with Succubus Manipulatrix, in the scene when you must chose worship feet or sniff boot, if you resist both, you anyway must choose one, or another

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
After battle scenes will be great too... I mean of course if you lose, because black screen and text is not enough) And in general, than more femdom elements than better :giggle:

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
From what I have seen so far this game is extremely promising. Looking forward to what you come up with. I must say that Succubus Manipulatrix is my favorite so far (and I did not expect her tail to be used that way :love:).

Not sure if I hit a bug or if this was done intentionally (to slow down the snowballing effect), but when fighting Legion I allowed her to go through her full mechanics/transformations up to the point where she was creating more Legion. The first two spawned Legions (B & C) did nothing, standing in place skipping their action phase, but Legions D & E would act normally attacking/taunting/sexy time. Once I get more time later this weekend I will see if I can replicate this or if it was a one off situation.

Wienerwurstwald

Aug 21, 2018
daaamn this is great! I really enjoyed it! Impressive work! In the obscure mansion, there is a bug with the clocks where the upper two clocks change to the same number. So if you change clock A, clock B's time is changed to the same value. I assume that's not intended. But I really enjoyed it so far!

Last edited:

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Played through a couple fights, and this is superb so far. Didn't want to play too much so as not to spoil the proper game. Can't wait til the story release.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Man, I finally finish it and tried all the content (I think) and I have to say... this is AMAZING! The quality of the 3D models and animations is top of the notch for a femdom game. The Gameplay is actually quite nice (maybe I would say too much randomic and sometimes to challenging but still fun) and the lore seems interesting thanks to the really good writing. The only thing lacking in this first release is a proper story and introduction to the charachters however so for this is probably one of the best first releases for a femdom game I have ever played. I highly suggest you to ask the mods for a proper game thread here on F95 so more people can give you some feedback.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes